Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Ascendency

Mg F T W

2nga8mg.gif

Alright, today's war meant a lot to Mid-Generation. We felt as like this was our breakout war and people would start to realize that we put effort into warring. We knew warring Ascendency at this time would probably be one of the hardest fights in our time. There were confusion's about calling Auto-Wins and stuff but in my opinion an Auto-Win is an escape go for a loss. All that matter to me was to have fun and put up a fight!

2ewiez7.jpg

Well to start off the war we peaked at 56 people! We were aiming to pull 50 people but we did better than i expected. The first round is where we showed domination and quick first piles as we practised numerous amount of times.

Round 1:

Mid-Generation - 56 [1 person d/ced before we started]

Ascendency - 47

Round 1 RESULTS!

Mid-Generation - 30

Ascendency - 0

2ewiez7.jpg

This round we were very confident to take this victory try out our new dd spot which gave us a GREAT advantage for defending. We were doing terrible at first but than pulled it back together for the second vicotry!

Round 2:

Mid-Generation - 53

Ascendency - 48

Round 2 RESULTS!

Mid-Generation - 25

Ascendency - 0

2ewiez7.jpg

This was a really great war, one of the best I ever had ty for the fight Ascendency and really great job MG, you guys truly proven you are a great clan.

v7hahe.jpg

r2q6wk.jpg

20qkly8.jpg

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, I thought for sure A would have the 2nd round.

Didn't you have like 10-20 people that warred not even on your Memberlist? Also you had a kid with 40 Defence and added like 10 people after the first round and before the second.

But good job besides that. ;)

signature3hg7.jpg

(19:33:18) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [MG] Mid Generation ( *********************** ) | Members: 124 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 61.52 | P2P: 61.7) Strength: 73.02 Hp: 71.46 Magic: 59.15 Ranged: 67.62 Skill Total: 501 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 8) | Cape: Wilderness4 | Last Updated: 29th Aug 2009

(19:33:19) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ URL ]: ********************clans/ml****?clan=mgclan

You had 103 on your ml a couple hours ago, and you had even less about a day or two ago. You've ceased to earn my respect because you still mass. Knowing you, you'll continue to mass. Good job on your win. Ascendency still owns.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

I did some research, and this is what i got.

*NOTE*This is not the only app that was like this, unless they changed it.

mgfails.jpg

Adding people that weren't even accepted. They didn't take the time to accept them or nothing, Some of them the leader just said accepted. And most of them had 0 posts on them.

a splits apart

then

they lose to mg in a full out war

i can safely say that this is the nail in the coffin lolololol

Who do you think you are M4n?

We lost because we were outnumbered. Our memberlist didn't jump by high amounts of numbers hours before the war.

Applications should be closed a week before a full out war...Idk what PCT officials were thinking.

2v30gw5.png

were working on activity on our forums, but i had a fun time warring tbh

ok, but where did the other 40+ apps go?

Your ml jumped from like 74-120 wtf?

Where are the apps? Good luck with all the inactive members.

o and btw, nice 40 defers.

btw i hormone i from epidemic planted to 2 accounts with 40 defence in our clan , we booted 1 but didn't realize the other 1 when he warred, after the war he pmed me qc'ing his defence and said gf mg. I apologize for him sneaking into the war, but 1 man shouldn't make a different in the war

mkygcz.jpg

I don't see how massing should affect this outcome. The numbers were closer then A vs DP yet MG still pulled it off

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't see how massing should affect this outcome. The numbers were closer then A vs DP yet MG still pulled it off

I'm sure the kids with defence didn't help their piles very much.

40 defence does tend to give you "the edge" with tanking. So... This shows that MG should actually check their apps more closely. Maybe even look at them before even putting them on the ml.

I'm sure the kids with defence didn't help their piles very much.

40 defence does tend to give you "the edge" with tanking. So... This shows that MG should actually check their apps more closely. Maybe even look at them before even putting them on the ml.

What apps?

2v30gw5.png

im sorry to tell you this isnt the same ascendency as 5 months ago, we have alot new members, so yes, accepting every pure that joins your cc, leting them be able to war in a fullout, and randomly adding them in your clan, does give you the edge when your going agaisnt a clan with 80% of them are new.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid