Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Vs Ascendency

Mg F T W

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think you are M4n?

We lost because we were outnumbered. Our memberlist didn't jump by high amounts of numbers hours before the war.

Applications should be closed a week before a full out war...Idk what PCT officials were thinking.

Honours, and you are? It wasn't just numbers.. And you guys had us out-lvled. Tbh you deserve to lose after talking all that smack and getting your ass handed to you.

In my eyes, Seeing on how abruptly you cheated, Increasing your memberlist a good 40 members.

I can honestly say how sad i feel for Ascendency who will probably hit a slump now, due to a cheater of a clan.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

no actually mg didnt cheat

they didnt break any rules

the problem here isnt mg, its the stupid ass rules made a ******* retard named pur3 sponge

*Sigh*... Dont worry, Once the Ladder is in Full Action, Pure Community will be dust!

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

no actually mg didnt cheat

they didnt break any rules

the problem here isnt mg, its the stupid ass rules made a ******* retard named pur3 sponge

There was no rules to recruiting? as he ^ said, memberlist stays open.

We never cheated, say what you like.

gf.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

btw i hormone i from epidemic planted to 2 accounts with 40 defence in our clan , we booted 1 but didn't realize the other 1 when he warred, after the war he pmed me qc'ing his defence and said gf mg. I apologize for him sneaking into the war, but 1 man shouldn't make a different in the war

Auto win

Well Im pretty sure A's ML also jumped by like 25 in a few days, doubt that all of them applied..

I think you'll find A is a bit more respectful and organised than that.

Edit: **** double post.

There was no rules to recruiting? as he ^ said, memberlist stays open.

We never cheated, say what you like.

gf.

this is PCT bro, there will always be rules

so dont try and ******** your way up.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

(15:39:30) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: 0 0n3 Sh0t 0 was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:36:03) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: De4thr4ng3 was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:35:47) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Xx Smit3z Xx was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:42:42) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Pure Humped was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:44:02) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Dadrkazn was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:51:45) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Xpur4nge was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:52:34) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: A Ugly Pure was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:54:32) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Str Rouges was not found in the RSHSC.

(15:54:36) -[OK]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Str Rougez was not found in the RSHSC.

090829154922.png

That was before the war. Now you added all the people I told you who were not on the ml.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

I don't see how massing should affect this outcome. The numbers were closer then A vs DP yet MG still pulled it off

this.

MG has improved , why cant people just accept that

Gj mage surprised on the pull but not really surprised about the win new u guys would win all along ^_-

sorry couldn't be there to support was outa town

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Honours, and you are? It wasn't just numbers.. And you guys had us out-lvled. Tbh you deserve to lose after talking all that smack and getting your ass handed to you.

What smack did I talk? Find me proof? I'm not the kind of member to talk **** to other clans. Just ask anyone whose been in a clan with me. I try and prevent flame.

2v30gw5.png

loll.......

Gf A, in the last few weeks we have shown we can beat alot of clans in even matched opts.

where doing well.

Then fight Ascendency with matched opts? Ascendency only had 2 members that were higher then you guys if that.

You say there was no cheating, Are you seriously that stupid? There were people that that weren't even in MG. Even having the 2 40 defers in there is still cheating. Your leader needs to pay more attention to who he puts on the ml even though it doesn't matter to him. "Just another opt". I thought Pure Warfare had no idiots like you, Actually learn to read. -.-

this.

MG has improved , why cant people just accept that

Gj mage surprised on the pull but not really surprised about the win new u guys would win all along ^_-

sorry couldn't be there to support was outa town

im willing to accept that, its true mg has improved a hell of alot over the years, but putting, 40 defense in a fullout war, and acting as if it does nothing, shows disrespect to our clan.

you may think that 40 defense doesnt do anything...

IT DOES ALOT

we had a whole bunch of new members join our clan hoping to see somethin special, but when they go agaisnt a clan that over masses, and brings 40 defense(no offense i <3 u mg) really makes our members have second thoughts..

its reason like this, that had our clan in a slump before, new members mean alot to us, and we would appreciate it, if you showed enough respect, to have even the tinyest bit of dignity, to give a fair fight.(no offense)

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

im willing to accept that, its true mg has improved a hell of alot over the years, but putting, 40 defense in a fullout war, and acting as if it does nothing, shows disrespect to our clan.

you may think that 40 defense doesnt do anything...

IT DOES ALOT

we had a whole bunch of new members join our clan hoping to see somethin special, but when they go agaisnt a clan that over masses, and brings 40 defense(no offense i <3 u mg) really makes our members have second thoughts..

its reason like this, that had our clan in a slump before, new members mean alot to us, and we would appreciate it, if you showed enough respect, to have even the tinyest bit of dignity, to give a fair fight.(no offense)

David just pretty much summed it up good. Don't think I could have done it better.

2v30gw5.png

I just wish my fellow Ascendency members would just realize that, you're not going to win the argument. It will keep going, and MG will be credited with the win. You can't do much when you're in a slump, this one hit us hard. It can and will be overcome in due time though. As well as lowering our reqs, our levels aren't what they used to be, this played a factor in it also. Inactive sweep and requirements are raising back up. See you in the future. Can't wait to fight you outside of the arena all the massed up kids tend to feel safe in.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Once again... gf mg.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png