Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nme's late night Pk trip

Derrick

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+ this shouldnt be in the clan warfare topic no one really cares about your aussie pk trips with the old TB members lol wait you actually had a trip scheduled at this time ? haha... enough said SHOW THE VID OF US ALMOST CLEARING YOU 25 vs 13 PLEASE. n dam this topic is just horible screenie full rune kills like omg were so good full rune, this is 2011 not 2002 lol all in all i died about 6 times and lost about 150k and goes to show how ***** you are posting this **** saying you destroyed us 20 vs 13 on a scheduled trip while were just pking with 10 people unofficially might i add. mm lvl 80s vs 60s outnumbers keep up the good work nme and tb, bet it was fun outnumbering some people who dont care about dieing and go back out numbered **** i wish we could fight a clan like that TB just used to log out, NME just logs on there level 80s because a new #1 LPC clan in town. :)

Still managing to drop them 10 vs 20+

110929012736.png

You're an idiot.

Gj NME wrecking **** as usual.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+ this shouldnt be in the clan warfare topic no one really cares about your aussie pk trips with the old TB members lol wait you actually had a trip scheduled at this time ? haha... enough said SHOW THE VID OF US ALMOST CLEARING YOU 25 vs 13 PLEASE. n dam this topic is just horible screenie full rune kills like omg were so good full rune, this is 2011 not 2002 lol all in all i died about 6 times and lost about 150k and goes to show how ***** you are posting this **** saying you destroyed us 20 vs 13 on a scheduled trip while were just pking with 10 people unofficially might i add. mm lvl 80s vs 60s outnumbers keep up the good work nme and tb, bet it was fun outnumbering some people who dont care about dieing and go back out numbered **** i wish we could fight a clan like that TB just used to log out, NME just logs on there level 80s because a new #1 LPC clan in town. :)

Still managing to drop them 10 vs 20+

110929012736.png

This is why everyone hates you, you can never take a loss, official or unofficial.

Btw, keep talking about TB all you want buddy, every time we went to world 57 we tore your head off and left while you'd spend the next hour massing. There is no TB anymore, NME Whaat?

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Lmfao XL

Nice video Shot ;d

Thanks was the first video I made of a clan ever since two years ago. Forgot a few things but will do them on the next video this saturday. :teehee:

I'm glad that im with a clan now with strict ass leadership like the clan i joined in 2007 had till 2009. I was amazed at the calling last night. We have some of the best f2p callers in the game. :thumbsup:

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+ this shouldnt be in the clan warfare topic no one really cares about your aussie pk trips with the old TB members lol wait you actually had a trip scheduled at this time ? haha... enough said SHOW THE VID OF US ALMOST CLEARING YOU 25 vs 13 PLEASE. n dam this topic is just horible screenie full rune kills like omg were so good full rune, this is 2011 not 2002 lol all in all i died about 6 times and lost about 150k and goes to show how ***** you are posting this **** saying you destroyed us 20 vs 13 on a scheduled trip while were just pking with 10 people unofficially might i add. mm lvl 80s vs 60s outnumbers keep up the good work nme and tb, bet it was fun outnumbering some people who dont care about dieing and go back out numbered **** i wish we could fight a clan like that TB just used to log out, NME just logs on there level 80s because a new #1 LPC clan in town. smile.gif

that's all i have to say

ownage job guys, midweeks are the best ;D

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Bad RuneHead can't keep their **** secure and get hacked every other week and now the lil skiddos that hacked them are selling passwords :( poor us going to have to use an on-site memberlist

Hon0r, I appreciate that you're foreign and all, but in the English language you need to use something called punctuation. 68 words per sentence means you're doing it wrong bro.

Stay small baddie.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC