Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nme's late night Pk trip

Derrick

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+ this shouldnt be in the clan warfare topic no one really cares about your aussie pk trips with the old TB members lol wait you actually had a trip scheduled at this time ? haha... enough said SHOW THE VID OF US ALMOST CLEARING YOU 25 vs 13 PLEASE. n dam this topic is just horible screenie full rune kills like omg were so good full rune, this is 2011 not 2002 lol all in all i died about 6 times and lost about 150k and goes to show how ***** you are posting this **** saying you destroyed us 20 vs 13 on a scheduled trip while were just pking with 10 people unofficially might i add. mm lvl 80s vs 60s outnumbers keep up the good work nme and tb, bet it was fun outnumbering some people who dont care about dieing and go back out numbered **** i wish we could fight a clan like that TB just used to log out, NME just logs on there level 80s because a new #1 LPC clan in town. smile.gif

that's all i have to say

ownage job guys, midweeks are the best ;D

So much content, so little time.

I do like how though at the end you made the mistake of putting LPC. If you consider 70-90 LPC then you're sorely mistaken. Please refer to Milk's signature as to the accurate description that presently applies to NME :).

BTW if you think something was a fluke you can bring up a RM tonight :).

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elit3 bs3r from FI did it i just put that cause i was being a ****... cause it said hon0r on it thought it was funny now he hacked ours it aint funny. is it me or is half of NME on pure warfare holy ****. nerdiest clan in rs award? btw we didnt hack any thing take a look at our member list @ml xl

imagine if u and barbra streisand had a child

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+ this shouldnt be in the clan warfare topic no one really cares about your aussie pk trips with the old TB members lol wait you actually had a trip scheduled at this time ? haha... enough said SHOW THE VID OF US ALMOST CLEARING YOU 25 vs 13 PLEASE. n dam this topic is just horible screenie full rune kills like omg were so good full rune, this is 2011 not 2002 lol all in all i died about 6 times and lost about 150k and goes to show how ***** you are posting this **** saying you destroyed us 20 vs 13 on a scheduled trip while were just pking with 10 people unofficially might i add. mm lvl 80s vs 60s outnumbers keep up the good work nme and tb, bet it was fun outnumbering some people who dont care about dieing and go back out numbered **** i wish we could fight a clan like that TB just used to log out, NME just logs on there level 80s because a new #1 LPC clan in town. smile.gif

that's all i have to say

So much content, so little time.

I do like how though at the end you made the mistake of putting LPC. If you consider 70-90 LPC then you're sorely mistaken. Please refer to Milk's signature as to the accurate description that presently applies to NME :).

BTW if you think something was a fluke you can bring up a RM tonight :).

if I was a tool, i'd have a retarded image macro of the biggest ******* facepalm you've ever seen

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

that's all i have to say

dc0a6a6f_lol-wut-dog.jpg

Goodluck xl.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

hon0r made his clan look like a bunch of dumbasses. No 1 is currently caring wether we outnumbered you or not. why do you rage for losing wars, on a game may i add, when its just for fun. Take this less seriously bro.

OT:Gj nme :) no 1 told me though -.-

Ex-Ef Experienced Member

Ex-Zenith Member

Current: NME

2mnrj44.png <3

LBnJ7.png

Owning since...ever?

gz cuteys.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+

No one asked your opinion son

you had easily +10 on us and we raped you around 5 times,

did u watch the video and see the right click on our numbers?

We did get a right click on your clan + mains in together trying to kill us west of bh :D

lol-face.jpg

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

lol. good job "destroying us" 13vs20+

No one asked your opinion son

you had easily +10 on us and we raped you around 5 times,

After we got rushed by you guys i looked in irc and you are saying meet gdz and **** that you only got 10 people dont mass up this that, we get hit by you at sperm hill and you have ******* 20+ vs our 13 not even asking for a fight aka not official.

You said you had 10 so if we had plus 10 you had zero.

you lead this clan?

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Listen you was massing up (don't lie, w57 varrock church lol.) Oh, and you asked a bunch of level 90 mains to team with you at spider village, outnumbered us, majority of xL ran off and we just killed the mains for about 2-3M worth of rune then killing you too. We took on two masser clans, one with defence and then you at sperm hill and destroyed you both. Btw, it wasn't official, I heard you was out and spammed the IRC a bit to get a few heads together and look what it turned out to, we absolutely demolished you and everybody else in that world for hours. Thanks for the loot though, better luck next time (please be a next time, I want to up my scims + adamant arrows again ;))

We aren't allowed tell people from our clan that we are fighting another clan? If thats the case, that means every single clan masses. Oh, and even after we called everyone you still had more.