Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's 29Th August - What Hacking?

Ivp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We scouted out EOP, and wanted payback for all the insults we had been getting over the last week. After fighting EOP on friday with similar opts to them, and realising that we had similar opts today as well, we knew it was entirely possible we could win it. We managed to gain the upper hand early, and pushed the remaining EOP into single, who we killed there. Throughout the multi part of the fight, we lost only 3 people."

This is my perspective

EOP unorganised north of bh with 45 people.

Epidemic rush.

EOP get south at stairs ranging them with around 25.

Higher forces come in saying hf ac.

Epidemic run away and fall in.

We get a fall in and tell people to hop to w105.

I have an Epidemic main attack me 0wnage milk, 10 people stay behind to help me.

Epidemic rush the remaining eop there.

At the end of the day E killed more EOP so win to them.

We then remass with 30ish people. E rush us with close to double our numbers, we run into single bh where some of us log/die depending on how low on food we were. I personally had 6 swordies after being attacked by a main.

I also find it weak how you say insults from eop. You have people like Qxz, Gun, Kaleb, Goop who insult you, and a few more who are dumb.

You get insulted by less then 10% of EOP so stupid how you react.

Mind you i'm very bitter about EOP atm, do !clan pl4n3ts maul and you'll see to what extent.

Good job on whatevers true in your topic.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

SHUT THE **** UP LOL

Who are you to tell me to shut the **** up?

**** off you stupid no namer.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

We ran away and fell in because you were all in non multi running in and out.

Oh i'm not saying running away was bad, was a tactical retreat to get together and destroy what was left of EOP.

I said you won, Goodfight/job to E there.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

I also find it weak how you say insults from eop. You have people like Qxz, Gun, Kaleb, Goop who insult you, and a few more who are dumb.

We know there's plenty of cool people in EOP, but the 10% who do say stupid **** are the people representing EOP around here mainly.

Also ignore iwis, he's kind've.. special.

We know there's plenty of cool people in EOP, but the 10% who do say stupid **** are the people representing EOP around here mainly.

Also ignore iwis, he's kind've.. special.

Indeed, it's a shame tbh. They think they're "trolling" when all they do is make EOP look stupid.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

"We scouted out EOP, and wanted payback for all the insults we had been getting over the last week. After fighting EOP on friday with similar opts to them, and realising that we had similar opts today as well, we knew it was entirely possible we could win it. We managed to gain the upper hand early, and pushed the remaining EOP into single, who we killed there. Throughout the multi part of the fight, we lost only 3 people."

This is my perspective

EOP unorganised north of bh with 45 people.

Epidemic rush.

EOP get south at stairs ranging them with around 25.

Higher forces come in saying hf ac.

Epidemic run away and fall in.

We get a fall in and tell people to hop to w105.

I have an Epidemic main attack me 0wnage milk, 10 people stay behind to help me.

Epidemic rush the remaining eop there.

At the end of the day E killed more EOP so win to them.

We then remass with 30ish people. E rush us with close to double our numbers, we run into single bh where some of us log/die depending on how low on food we were. I personally had 6 swordies after being attacked by a main.

Mind you i'm very bitter about EOP atm, do !clan pl4n3ts maul and you'll see to what extent.

Good job on whatevers true in your topic.

I only flamed Dv :lol: Wasn't really even meant to be one, just came out that way lol. Oh well, I wasn't at the trip. The main sniping our leader, however, was quite sad. I didn't think E was aspiring to be Fi.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

I only flamed Dv :lol: Wasn't really even meant to be one, just came out that way lol. Oh well, I wasn't at the trip. The main sniping our leader, however, was quite sad. I didn't think E was aspiring to be Fi.

Kaleb <3 I can't get on irc atm, and several websites are down for me -.-

It was frustrating but i think Epidemic will say that they've had mains who they believe to be from other clans attacking their leaders, only plus they have there is most of their leaders are 20-30 def.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Kaleb <3 I can't get on irc atm, and several websites are down for me -.-

It was frustrating but i think Epidemic will say that they've had mains who they believe to be from other clans attacking their leaders, only plus they have there is most of their leaders are 20-30 def.

No, we arranged for Ownage Milk to be there in case goop/sean/whichever retard came on that 1 Pr0 Sh0t 1 account that followed us ALL of Friday. He stopped 10 of EOP logging out whilst we were rushing your location when this was happening

090829223134.png

To prevent some of you guys hopping to world 105, like EOP are spamming at the top of the pic.

Either way whats happened happened and the only thing we can do is look forward to next Friday and Saturdays F2P now, which I'm sure will be equally as fun as this week.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png