Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I think its time.

Su lc l De

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COUGH OH **** ITS SUICIDE

Havoc, seeing how many of your CPR friends are there.

NME might be too new in P2P for your current situation (albeit a great pull (': )

TH if you want one of the most chill communities out there.

But I can honestly say, whatever clan you decide to join, you'll love the community. It's the one thing that keeps every clan going, a warm welcome you'll find everywhere.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• 2 weeks later...

im bumping this old ass topic cause im such a boss ,

Trev , buddy good mate of mine recruited me into Cpr when i was just a little 64 go where your heart takes you and where you feel right.. ok cant even finish talking like that

But on a serious note Trev you dont wanna put up with ******** so its pretty easy to see who for you to pick cause you deal with alot of it on sundays after trip topics between clans but then again its games people will always flame argue no matter what game you are playing..

My bias answer come to IR i love you and like having sex with u .

Non bias answer go to Havoc you got Sam and your old Pal's and **** There p2p based and do alot of minis i think not sure rofl. They dont do f2p which idk if u want or not. but yeh

Join IR **** Ir leaders they are noobs Just come to have sex with me. o yeh cept Zach he cool others r noobs

edit: wasnt lieing about IR ranks being noobies Junior just asked me how do u complete DT and Iraqi asked me if it was ok to go into miniwar with Iron scimi. just trolling but Ily trev i know u will make a smart choice

Quit Scape.

Wish cpr didnt closed =/

Anyway , Tlp has a very relaxed community and they do f2p + p2p

For havoc the same , chill poeple , only p2p though.

Th would be a good choice tho ;p

gl

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Should train up abit more and join Havoc tbh, We are P2P Based but we make up for not having f2p trips and stuff like that :)

Would love to have you aboard, as well some CPR members i believe are in Havoc too so you'll meet some old friends.

Gl on finding a clan to suit your needs.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif