Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Malice

Amy

Ok Amy, you Lady GaGa impersonator. Have the win, its a mini vs some no name clan we don't give a **** about.

Out.

lol'd.

u mad?

(16:07:52) <+[mg]mario_deleon> im warlord and i still havent app'd

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malice is nh because they wanted to war with items being dropped, arent u a better clan, why didnt u fight

Alright I didn't think I HAD to explain this to you.

You ALL banked your good items, you each had like 8k risk.

If you wanted a MATCHED OPS war with us in dangerous, you could of told us instead of spamming owned and holding your 4 inches in your hands as you 1 hand typed.

I can sense Omni locking this thread soon

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Been out of the closet yet Epidemic?

Or to busy planning another 9/11 with Prateek.

And yeah, search Zenith Vs Dp on youtube ;-]

cleared.

We haven't had to many pvp/bh wars which is why you haven't heard of us, since all you do is crash and lose minis to mg.

You have lost WAY more mini's to us than Epidemic has.

mkygcz.jpg

Epidemic/Amy... stop lol.

Impressive for a new clan Zenith, I'd like to see you guys expanding into Pvp though.

Keep it up, and fyi dragging is allowed lol :P Its not that big of a deal.

Are those Tlp's cape or is it just me?

Either way, good job.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

The leader of this clan is a right ******. Why is your head so big? You lead some **** clan and are pretending to be a female on the internet.

Die.

Wow like that's over the burn.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Alright I didn't think I HAD to explain this to you.

You ALL banked your good items, you each had like 8k risk.

If you wanted a MATCHED OPS war with us in dangerous, you could of told us instead of spamming owned and holding your 4 inches in your hands as you 1 hand typed.

banked all items and 8k risk?

i still had my corrupt d long and we only changed rc robes for normals

get out of clan wars and fight real

cocksucking shemale

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Attention Malice

I hope we can all leave this topic as it is. Zenith preformed well in a mini-war against us, and decided to post about their success. We can, as an established clan, congratulate them on their success, and welcome future challenges.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Why the **** are you moderators removing my posts, where i simply defend myself and flame them, and not the posts where their telling me to die, and calling me a 'shemale'. I'm almost 100% sure I don't have a *****. And i'm almost 100% sure they don't either. Or they would stop flaming and talking **** over here, and war us again.

quit bitching everyone. Think about it... we take part in "CLANS" on the game "RUNESCAPE" and we ***** about what goes on. its not life, it shouldnt be taken so serious.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

You have lost WAY more mini's to us than Epidemic has.

Yes, that's because MG has been a clan for like 2 years. First year and 11 months - OFFICIAL masser clan. This past month a "low medium clan" as you call it.

loll malice gets beat by a disney channel clan

at least we don't log out in wars.

nice clan.

And true barraqe, I flame as much as I want because I DONT GIVE A **** what a masser clan leader thinks, he thinks he deserves respect because he sits at soul wars with an auto typer on for 8 hours a day.

at least we don't log out in wars.

nice clan.

And true barraqe, I flame as much as I want because I DONT GIVE A **** what a masser clan leader thinks, he thinks he deserves respect because he sits at soul wars with an auto typer on for 8 hours a day.

You have people that quit because they were the first pile

Give me a break lol

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Stop flaming nick please lol.

He's not telling you how to run your clan and you'd damn sure not say stuff like that if anyother respectable leader told you the same thing nick did.

The whole Nick mg masser thing gets old after a while. Pretty sure Mg would beat you tbh.

Anyways goodjob to whoever really won this lol.

Why the **** are you moderators removing my posts, where i simply defend myself and flame them, and not the posts where their telling me to die, and calling me a 'shemale'. I'm almost 100% sure I don't have a *****. And i'm almost 100% sure they don't either. Or they would stop flaming and talking **** over here, and war us again.

Do I really have to answer this?

He/She is a no-namer on runescape, your point? Do you take pride from knowing that you have achieved this success of "being known" on a virtual game called runescape?

So it IS a success right? So yes, I take pride in it. What have YOU achieved in this virtual game called Runescape? :lol:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png