Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's F2P Friday Trip

Milky

gsjg8.png

After a week of rest and relaxation after weeks of hard work leading into our birthday last weekend, we came out today not expecting too much, and although we only set out with a small pull of 50ish people, we ended up having another fun trip. FOE had a similar amount to us so we knew we'd have some good fights, and after dealing with MM for trying to crash our first fight, we ended up having 2 good fights.

Link to the total kills and KDR of the top 3 for today:
http://www.clanweekend.info/index.php?date=30-09-11

theoptube.png

Codex:

P0ke:

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

We organized a run-in with FOE, however before it started we heard from our spies that MM were lurking in single nearby ready to crash it (the unfortunate situation when only 3 clans pk on Friday's). We decided that if anyone was going to be crashing today, it would be us, so we walked off and MM rushed FOE. We immediately turned around and rushed MM, killing many with ease as the lucky ones escaped up the northeast steps to single. We went up to piper and rested, and heard that MM had come back down the steps. We rushed back down to them, killing a fair few more, and MM again ran to single, then went to edge.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

We tried for another runin, and we defended at the trees southeast of dwarves. FOE rushed from the north and the fight began. FOE has a **** load of dung so we camped the melee pray and sniped them down. We saw the fight shifting in our favour, so we pushed forward and forced them out of the trees, where it was just a matter of picking off piles until there were no FOE left. We heard MM had finally gotten the balls to crash..after we'd already won, so we logged out with our loot and headed down to edge.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

FOE wanted another run-in and we gladly accepted. We knew we had a fair few more than them this time, but still had to put in a good performance to beat them. They defended in GDZ and we rushed in, MM were waiting at easts but it appeared they didn't have the courage to crash after we lured them earlier. The fighting went on for a few minutes and the white dots on the map began to thin, so we pushed the last few white dots out west and they ran off, so we got a fall in for ending and dipped.

Thanks and respect for the fights today FOE, and cya next time MM ;)

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures

111001003016.png

111001003020.png

111001003038.png

111001003235.png

111001005018.png

111001005058.png

111001005356.png

111001005417.png

111001005426.png

111001005437.png

111001011409.png

111001011438.png

111001011804.png

110930185200.png
110930181716.png

110930185319.png

110930185320.png

110930185502.png

110930191650.png

110930191743.png

110930191809.png

f0vtzc.png

Interested in being a part of 6 years of ownage?

www.eop-rs.com | #clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gf foe, ty 4 fights. see ya tomorrow MM, our friday pulls are low cuz we're all american and most of us are in school.

will be gunnin for you =]

yes, in school at 6-7pm est.

nice 110 pull last Friday to a 50 pull today. Nice to see those 30+ Control realized how **** you are

only 8 control members were accepted. We pulled 90 last friday because it was our birthday.

Fact: your numbers dropped to 50 after 30 minutes into your trip, i'd work on that br0 l0l.

And anyone not a complete ******* would know EOP is PST based (3:00 PST trip time; kids stay in school until 4:00 PST).

how was your trip lmfao

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

bg34on.png

yes, you arranged a run in, totally weren't trying to team and squish MM, since ya know FOE was at Mossies and EOP at Piper, with MM at north-east stairs. silly guys, at least attempt to be on our level tomorrow. bye now.

if you wanna fake "arrange a run in", at least attack each other when you're 1 minimap away with MM in the middle

gf foe, ty 4 fights. see ya tomorrow MM, our friday pulls are low cuz we're all american and most of us are in school.

will be gunnin for you =]

yes, in school at 6-7pm est.

nice 110 pull last Friday to a 50 pull today. Nice to see those 30+ Control realized how **** you are

only 8 control members were accepted. We pulled 90 last friday because it was our birthday.

Fact: your numbers dropped to 50 after 30 minutes into your trip, i'd work on that br0 l0l.

And anyone not a complete ******* would know EOP is PST based (3:00 PST trip time; kids stay in school until 4:00 PST).

how was your trip lmfao

we actually gained to about 75, we had 70 when we ended. it's cool though, I mean if you believe we had 50 and still wouldn't fight us says a lot.

1) will fight FOE up opts

2) won't fight MM down opts

3) blow **** no matter what

4) EOP!! YEAH!!! 45 pull woooo

bg34on.png

yes, you arranged a run in, totally weren't trying to team and squish MM, since ya know FOE was at Mossies and EOP at Piper, with MM at north-east stairs. silly guys, at least attempt to be on our level tomorrow. bye now.

if you wanna fake "arrange a run in", at least attack each other when you're 1 minimap away with MM in the middle

you wanted us to fight us with your clan in the same world so you could snipe/kill returns? lmfao

these kids spent their trip walking around wondering where eop/foe was and their opts literally dropped from 65 to 50 within 30 minutes. ******* lol'd.

qOY7v.png

bg34on.png

111001003235.png

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

bg34on.png

The topic says we arranged a run-in, hence why we were reasonably close to each other. Then we heard you were lurking around to crash it, hence why we didn't start the fight.

Can you read silly boy? :rolleyes:

bg34on.png

you wanted us to fight us with your clan in the same world so you could snipe/kill returns? lmfao

these kids spent their trip walking around wondering where eop/foe was and their opts literally dropped from 65 to 50 within 30 minutes. ******* lol'd.

might wanna check on the credibility of your "spies" if you really believe we dropped to 50. we had 190 opts when we hopped to w57 to clear massers at the end of the trip.

bg34on.png

111001003235.png

Looks to say hit pink capes only on CC "Mr Jonty"

Again

Not_Sure_if_Serious-(n1292338719834).jpg

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

All this jubjub kid does is flame and troll, dunno why no-one has banned him yet :\

yah I flame and troll? I am telling it how it was, your topic false, change it to beating FOE only if you want but dont include us in fighting

I'm stating facts only, the truth hurts I guess?

Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org

lmfao if mods keep this open, disgrace upon your own judgement

we only slumped EOP from having two clans die into them, it was a gf for one week, oh wait you got owned that week too

Oh my goodness.. I'll see what you're gonna reply with tomorrow lmfao.

Remember what happened when you pulled 40 last time? Your leaders lied to you and told you EOP wasn't pking but we were. Today I told my members MM had 70 compared to our 55 and that we'd get fights with FOE. Try to be like that and you may be considered as a good clan.

When I was on my spy all I heard was "user has disconnected from your channel".

pretty funny i'd say.

qOY7v.png

All this jubjub kid does is flame and troll, dunno why no-one has banned him yet :\

yah I flame and troll? I am telling it how it was, your topic false, change it to beating FOE only if you want but dont include us in fighting

I'm stating facts only, the truth hurts I guess?

we said we crashed you.

qOY7v.png

lmfao if mods keep this open, disgrace upon your own judgement

we only slumped EOP from having two clans die into them, it was a gf for one week, oh wait you got owned that week too

Oh my goodness.. I'll see what you're gonna reply with tomorrow lmfao.

Remember what happened when you pulled 40 last time? Your leaders lied to you and told you EOP wasn't pking but we were. Today I told my members MM had 70 compared to our 55 and that we'd get fights with FOE. Try to be like that and you may be considered as a good clan.

When I was on my spy all I heard was "user has disconnected from your channel".

pretty funny i'd say.

The only thing funny was our lowest opts on the day were more then your peak.... don't start to bait.

Fab Five
www.mm-rs.org