Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[LP] The Warrior

Aidan

Why do you have a shirtless guy as your avatar

OT; nicely made.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Reminds of this girl Amanda from FFX (GOD I FCKING HATE HER) Not a fan of this. Nice manipulation of colors though.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Nice work man,

Why's it called the warrior?

It's a series of pieces, they all represent a different person in my life. http://aidangfx.deviantart.com/gallery/32948824

The names aren't necessarily based straight of the piece but off the person the piece was inspired by. I was originally thinking about "the Fighter" as the name for it, but fighter seems too violent and didn't really capture what I was aiming for.

Retired March 2012

Nice work man,

It's a series of pieces, they all represent a different person in my life. http://aidangfx.deviantart.com/gallery/32948824

The names aren't necessarily based straight of the piece but off the person the piece was inspired by. I was originally thinking about "the Fighter" as the name for it, but fighter seems too violent and didn't really capture what I was aiming for.

Ah nice series you've got there,

Love The Keeper, only if it was just a little bigger id love it even more, but this piece is really impressive too, goodjob.

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

Nice work man,

Ah nice series you've got there,

Love The Keeper, only if it was just a little bigger id love it even more, but this piece is really impressive too, goodjob.

Thanks man :)

Retired March 2012

Reminds of this girl Amanda from FFX (GOD I FCKING HATE HER) Not a fan of this. Nice manipulation of colors though.

Never legitimately talked to her ever, but I like her work. Why don't you like her :o

She's a little *****. She always complained when I beat her at GFX Battles and when I CNC'd her work she'd get ****** too.

Her work is nothing special. I'm not saying mine is, but ugh. It makes me mad to just talk about her.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME