Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pur3 kide -Lookin

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mxd mate just quit tbh ^^ , were getting to old for this game

Or u could help Fi become strong again its all up to u

U know best what u want and dont need to make topics like this once tbh ;)

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Hello,

First of all, I'm not 100% that I will be joining a clan since I don't scape at all. However, I'm thinking about playing rs again and the only thing left in this game that I enjoy is clanning.

I'm looking for a clan with an active forum and a chilled community. The clan needs to be semi-balanced, but needs to do well in F2p. Furthermore I want to be leaded by a staff team that knows what they're doing.

I have access to several pure accounts which means I meet your clan requirements. I'm experienced, mature and an overall easy guy to get along with. However, I'm not the most active guy in-game since I'm busy IRL and I'm likely to only attend weekend trips.

\\

-M X D|Pur3 kide :teehee: :thanks:

Join #xL i just joined em they are awsome. upcoming clan there leader is ******* epic

34xgw0z.jpg

NME seems to be your best option. I mean, I cannot offer you pulling 70's to PK Trips or having lots of people on IRC, however I can say this:

The Hatred has an amazing leadership team. With all of us coming from 2006. We've all had our fair share of clanning experience and The Hatred has been one of the best out there.

Sure we dont pull 70's to PK Trips or have 100 people on IRC, but I can honestly tell you, The Hatred is by far one of the best communities out there.

We dont get sucked in into this Pure Warfare Drama. We dont really care what others have to say or think. We hardly ever post here, and that is cause, we dont need to. We have fun pulling 25-30's and we have fun destroying our competition

Most of us are already in college which means 90% of our community is above the age of 18. That I think makes us unique from any other clan. We scape for this clan and we love it.

I mean, when Omni joined, right away, he was in love with the community. You can ask him for yourself. Everyone who have joined have said that The Hatred has the best community out there, and an amazing leadership.

You can join NME, FOE or any other big clan, but I think you'd just be another number. I'm not saying its bad, but i think with your leadership experience, you'd make a great impact at The hatred.

We're the chillest of the chillest clans out there. Apply for a clan friend, dont decide right away, check us out and see it for yourself. We do pretty well in both servers and we are trying to expand further more to P2P.

#the_hatred

Hit me up with a PM if you have any questions mate. Hope to see you soon :)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

NME seems to be your best option. I mean, I cannot offer you pulling 70's to PK Trips or having lots of people on IRC, however I can say this:

The Hatred has an amazing leadership team. With all of us coming from 2006. We've all had our fair share of clanning experience and The Hatred has been one of the best out there.

Sure we dont pull 70's to PK Trips or have 100 people on IRC, but I can honestly tell you, The Hatred is by far one of the best communities out there.

We dont get sucked in into this Pure Warfare Drama. We dont really care what others have to say or think. We hardly ever post here, and that is cause, we dont need to. We have fun pulling 25-30's and we have fun destroying our competition

Most of us are already in college which means 90% of our community is above the age of 18. That I think makes us unique from any other clan. We scape for this clan and we love it.

I mean, when Omni joined, right away, he was in love with the community. You can ask him for yourself. Everyone who have joined have said that The Hatred has the best community out there, and an amazing leadership.

You can join NME, FOE or any other big clan, but I think you'd just be another number. I'm not saying its bad, but i think with your leadership experience, you'd make a great impact at The hatred.

We're the chillest of the chillest clans out there. Apply for a clan friend, dont decide right away, check us out and see it for yourself. We do pretty well in both servers and we are trying to expand further more to P2P.

#the_hatred

Hit me up with a PM if you have any questions mate. Hope to see you soon :)

Hey Kide, it's Teh Curtis X. I was Dv back in the old days and had a really good run while you lead.

I highly suggest you come check out Enemy because it would be nice to have someone I know from back then warring by my side. :P

We have a great community and active irc/forums. <33 #NME | http://nme-rs.com

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy