Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"New boys on the block"

OIdwildy

333k401.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #NME
Website/Forums: www.nme-rs.com
Updated Memberlist: Enemy Memberlist

[» » » » » »]

╔ ← ↔ → ╗
♪ Videos ♪
╚ ← ↔ → ╝

More Vids will be up shortly to disprove everything I just typed.

enemyf.png

Spoiler:

I've had to settle.
Every great relationships has it's downpoints. From my one true love, my wife, the mighty Maf1a legend, to my mistress Inu, I refound the joy and glory that is 'Scape. But alas, these are all tales long gone.
My life was a sparkly glimmer of hope in this vile community of darkness. A light that stood tall, reflecting dreams and hopes of young and oid.
Until that day.
I haven't told many of you this, but I was the one who was 'first on the scene'. Being a hot fire fighter IRL, it was my duty (lol duty) to feast my eyes on the wreckage that was their car.
It has yet to be revealed what happened, and most likely we'll never found out the truth. The general consensus is that while Inu was touching Maf1a's naughty places, the memory of oid's beautiful erect Manlyness distracted them for many, long seconds. These seconds that were filled with dreams of what was going down later that night blinded them and the rest... Is history.
Filled with foreigners as far as my eyes could see (Two. Two foreigners), the horrible car accident made plants of them both.
It was me, oidwildy, who made the decision to pull the plug. Alas, this plug-pulling wasn't as effective as seen in the movies. Apparently, pulling plugs only work when people are on life-support. I did kill a lamp though, so I pretended it be for dramatic effect.
So it had to be me, oidwildy, who took up his chainsaw (firefighters are allowed to have chainsaws right?) and seperated the yellow from the brown.

Losing both my cellphone and calculator in this heroic deed, I knew I had made the right decision.
And there she was. The most ugly of vile skanks I've ever met. Prateek, lending me her broad, man-like shoulder. And so I weeped.
I weeped until mountains were washed into my tears. The salty remains of my once brave Glorious holes that kept my eyeballs safe for so many years became hard and impenetrable.
The mountains that I once rocked with Maf1a were no more, their lingering remains not even high enough to keep the smallest of XL out.
Forests turned color in the time of my demise. While thinking of the glorious nights me and Inu spent moderating this fine site (yeah, I'm a closet-mod. Don't. Upset. Me.) the ages passed so fast that not a single leaf still tood in the tall forests guarding my homeland.

And so, just like Zenith, we fell. We fell beneath the might of the one true clan; XL.
But deep into the volcano of Khazad-Dum, Lawson and I formed an alliance. An alliance that would shake the entire foundation of this world (I've got the feeling I've used that sentense already. Alot.) a truce between the mighty clan of Prateek and Zenith.
The mighty members of #NME would fish salmons for the long months they stayed in shelter. Knowing Zenith would munch these fishes in one bite, we knew we still had a chance.

funny%20orkhi.png

But Zenith betrayed us. Deep into the fires of the Shire, another fish was cooked. A fish so mighty it would corrupt the hearts of all others. A fish to rule all fishes.
And so, Lawson took the wilderness by storm. A last alliance was formed by Intense Redemption and Corrupt Pures, who, only in this one instance in time, would stand together, making the green wall of plate to protect the pure world from this Dark Corruption. Deep into the fields of Zenith, Andy and Toxine found themselves standing before Lawson. But the sheer might of his fishes proved their inventory short. All seemed lost, and the Wilderness would forever belong to the Zenithians.
But Lawson underestimated the power of Addy. In one fleeting moment of despair, Andy's Britflag (get it?) powers emptied Lawson's backpack, while nearly destroying Andy in the process. And there Toxine stood alone. Fear took the heart of him; The same fear that would take the heart of me. But this was not the day Toxine would break all bands of fellowship. He knew the entire army of Intense Corruption was behind him, and so he took up his Master's Avatar. The beautiful trolling Emma Watson behind him, Lawson was slain in the very fire that birthed him. Talk about Irony.

To be honest, if your only weakness is a volcano, a ONE volcano where your ONE power can be defeated, why do you have an unguarded enterance to this volcano? I mean, not just a backdoor. No. A gaping hole with a bridge, statues and everything. If it was me, I'd have put at least like a boulder in front of that gate. I don't know. Maybe it was the thousands of years nobody was trying to destroy this ring that gave you the time to hire some contractors for that ****. Hell, maybe a cavetroll. Or one of your immortal ringwraiths. But I digress.
No I do NOT digress seriously that plothole irritates the living crap out of me. I can understand we didn't fly into the volcano because the journey is half the experience. I can understand that The Witch King who broke the White Wizard's staff, had him on the ground with only a scared hobbit protecting him, ran off to check what theoden was doing. I can understand that out of 100 Uruk Hai smiling down upon the Fellowship only 1 has a bow (the only one that gets a ******* kill)
I can understand how, when we meet Big ass Elephants, that the best tactic is to gather around the King and charge them head on.
I can understand how the IMMORTAL NINE are stabbing Frodo, you know, the kid with the ring (which they just confirmed because he wore it, ******.) run away because some bearded guy with a torch starts attacking them.
I MEAN THEY'RE ******* IMMORTAL. WHY RUN FROM A RANGER FROM THE NORTH? THE PROPHECIES FORETOLD THAT NO MAN COULD KILL THAT ***.
I can also understand how Gandalf, who just fought a ballrog, is hanging on a bridge, and instead of pulling him up, he's like "Run, Fools".
I can understand sacrificing the Horse armies of Rohan just because the undead soldiers are 2 hours late.
I can understand how they didn't keep the immortal army of undead soldiers just for another day or so to charge the Black Gate, decimating all in their path.
I can understand how your wizard won't go all Blizzard, hail and lightning on their asses, like he did on that mountain thingy.
I can understand how Warg riders weren't used to eat up the fellowship when they hadn't teamed with 2 human kingdoms yet.
I can understand how the Nazgul flying dragon thingies don't have archers on them (but on a serious note, that would be so ******* cool)
BUT CLOSE YOUR ******* VOLCANO YOU ******.

But the minds of men are easily corrupted. After the intense redemption sacrificed their life, Toxine had this one chance to destroy evil for once and for all. But forsaking all bonds of fellowship, Chain69 CC Stole the ring, and used it to forge the most beautiful of Armor.
Armor with the color of mithril but shining even more bright. Armor so heavy only the manliest of men could wear it.

enemyf.png

And so, we've arrived here. The first day of the tenth month in the Ages too numerous to count. And so, we've arrived here. The first day of the tenth month in the Ages too numerous to count. (Exactly 6000 years. Exactly 6000 years and a few plotholes if you ask the Bible.)
Yours truly is speaking for the last flickering of hope for the Pure Community. The one clan to rule them all, ready to embark on the most epic of trips.
A disasterous pull of [73] Enemenians (yep, Just made that **** a word, sue me.) would prove insufficent to make our mark. But we still embarked on this glorious trip.

111001220230.png

Because nobody likes to read needless things, I'll briefly talk to you guys about our Saturday trip here.
We started out with a bang; our glorious opponents EF were up for the challenge.
Halfway through the fight against our notorious opponents, I noticed their pink capes weren't dwelling yet. Prateek was all like 'lulz it's MM'
Well, #NME isn't a clan to back down from a fight, so we decided, hey, why not.

enemyf.png

NME vs MM #1

NME starting: 72

111001222116.png

111001222140.png

111001222220.png

The rematch was going to be glorious, and Prateek's mighty intimidation of Premature 'GF' spamming really worked out for us. We single handedly typed MM up 2 wildy levels. So gangsta.

NME vs MM #2

NME starting: 70

111001233225.png

111001233244.png

111001233355.png

111001233642.png

111001233558.png

enemyf.png

We heard CP were having a duke it out fest against Fatality. No hard feelings to our fellow Greenpeace loving friends, but #NME still had some duking to do. Gaps were flooded and arrows shat.

NME vs CP (and kinda Fi sowwy </3)

NME starting: 74

111001224831.png

111001224852.png

111001224944.png

enemyf.png

Our glorious clan decided a 74ish pull seemed hardly fair for any clans other then MM and EoP to hit, so we decided to go break some alliances. Forcing our opponents to be all 'hi mossies' while staying in multi until our inventories were shat out, this fight was one to remember. Ty for all clans involved, Blablablalba Addy blablablabla Mithril blablablalba mains blablablal x10 bank.

NME vs CP+IR

NME starting: 70

111001225229.png

111001225259.png

111001225346.png

111001225422.png

111001215734.png

111001225458.png

111001225657.png

111001225742.png

111001225923.png

enemyf.png

We forgot to wish EoP a happy birthday last week, so in retaliation, their brave Pirate asses handed us a silver platter and we were all like 'hey let's sink some pirates pewpew'. Many eyepatches were found on the ground.
Apparently our loud, girlish noises were getting hard to hear, because XL, MM and EF decided to poop by. And they, in return, were pooped upon.

NME vs EoP

NME starting: 71

111001234712.png

111001234752.png

111001234852.png

111001230059.png

111001230059.png

111001234944.png

Topic Made by:
╔← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╗
Lucky Hit3r & OIdwildy
╚← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╝

#NME. 77 Peak.
inb4 I can make topics without claiming wins.
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we pwned.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

L2 first page fuckerS.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png

lol if you didnt run at first when we logged on top of you, maybe you guys get us. But you put an impressive fight guys, I was well impressed, "better than eop"

Nice trip yo.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

"Enemenians" I love you Oid!

Looked like a completely epic trip!

I'm kinda wanting to make that into a thing.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png