Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Morris I Are Black & His friends

Morris

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna tell you to join but try chilling in Zenith's community for awhile and it'll grow on ya ;)

We may not be the perfect clan but we are always looking for new ways to better our performance on the battlefield. whether it be f2p or p2p we wont give up till we #1 :)

IRC: #Zenith

Site: Zenith-rs.com

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Join Zenith seriously we're pretty good in F2p & P2p, we do preps and what not in both servers every week and our pk trips are pretty good everytime. There's some Battlescape people in here to I know you know a few including me i'm Sack.. I know you guys kinda hate me now but it would be awesome to see all you guys in Zenith :) I could see it now <3. I know it must suck for Outrage to close though... I was in Immortality on Bs run by you guys and i still miss it :(

Site - www.zenith-rs.com

Irc - #Zenith

Atleast check us out :D

REST IN PEACE ZENITH

If you like you could come check out #zenith. We are an active clan, with consistant pulls, and were not wrapped up about being #1. We go out to have fun, our vent is super chill, and always some good laughs to be had. Even intro on our site, see if you guys like our members, and community. www.zenith-rs.com

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

We have fresh KFc for yawnz at #kfc

I Remember warring with you guys in our epic event of purple vs green and I couldnt have been asked to team with any other clan. You guys are a bright bunch of people playing this game to have fun.

Im gonna be a dooche and say #clan-ef :)

at EF (i think you know morris ) we can use some help on our p2p game. You guys can offer that to us.

Ef is a mixed community with people connecting from all over the world, including a chinese founder. I think all clans have minis daily, but when your mini-warring with Ef, we are the definition of perfection (pm me if disagree). We have drastically improved out relations with others and Stepped up in our p2p game. We have an consistent pull above 40 and just go out there to have fun. We are involved with almost everything the pure community has to offer.

Im not saying Ef is a perfect clan, we have our flaws as well. But you would really feel at home in the clan of PURPLE <3

If needed, i am always available in #pure-clan and #clan-ef. [EF]3at is the name i roll with

Goodluck to whatever path you choose boys, make sure you guys kick it in the face and have fun.

3at.png

evolvek.png

check out www.tlp-rs.org

great forum activity and constant events with a mature and relaxed community.

+ amazing quality p2p/f2p

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

I'm pretty sure that you, stacks and burnt were in EoP before so you know what we're like, although we've become a more even p2p-f2p clan since you guys moved on, and we're one of, if not the most active clan mid-week wise with preps/minis/trips.

or FOE are hands down the best P2P warring clan in both clan wars and the wilderness, so if thats what you're after then go with them.

If you wanna stick with smaller clans you might enjoy IR or H as they're fairly good at p2p.

I wouldn't reccomend TLP though, the majority of p2p med clans close into them and always end up reopening a month or so later, so i'm guessing they never really like it there (no offence tlp bros).

Zenith are a bunch of retards btw.

I doubt this is the clan any of them want to join, a clan that has it's members flaming other clans with pointless arguments to prove a point that the other clan is "retarded".

I don't know your history behind Zenith, but I think you guys would be surprised.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Zenith are a bunch of retards btw.

I doubt this is the clan any of them want to join, a clan that has it's members flaming other clans with pointless arguments to prove a point that the other clan is "retarded".

I don't know your history behind Zenith, but I think you guys would be surprised.

W/e lul

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png