Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Facedesk at outrage closing

Jamz

Hi im jam what clan should I join i came back from school and my clan closed which was a major facedesk outrage pride in me forever what clan to join I've been in outrage from the start of a clan till the end till It closed looking for a clan that's active. i got around 100 p2p returns to use obviously i'll get more there all mage look me up in game Hi Im Jam. cbf to take stat pic, i like doing p2p alot I'm a experienced warrer I know what I'm doing.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try out Zenith. We are balanced in P2P and F2P and have weekly events and go out on both Saturday and Sunday. It's a cool and diverse community and you should check us out. :-)

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

if you want p2p based definitely TLP but if your open to f2p based that still does p2p check out The Hatred. we have a mature community with loyal members. sorry to hear O closed :( but at least you were there from beginning to end...good luck finding a new clan

check out www.tlp-rs.org if you want an active/quality/balanced clan. Also great community relaxed and mature(not infested with idiots).

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011

Come check out Zenith? Some Outrage members have apped to us since the closure and we have quite a few ex-Outrage members who are already with us, We do like to do P2p but I won't like we do F2p preps aswell. We have a great community very active and welcoming also if you're into P2p minis we get around 5 a day :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png