Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs IR F2P Prep

Preschool

Looked like fun, but why schedule this during f2p trip time? we were pretty lonely today with foe and eop prepping IR.

IR.

IR

Foe were a bit iffy about going out in P2P for a few minutes, but we helped them make their decision.

I2ugL.gif

All in all, looked like a productive friday, good job EOP.

holy moly i see HF in that gif

Rune pures cant wear neitznot :/, but let's stay on topic. We tried to fight you guys, and your leaders accepted. It's a shame you guys didn't stick around :(. This really sets up tomorrow quite nicely, see you all out there tomorrow!!! :)

111007191028.png

oo20nv.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The ironic part where EOP bitches about us not sitting when they rushed us a month ago without sitting. It was a +2 advantage and we lost one person. Step your game up lilguys. If you want to prep us I will gladly set up double preps next week, p2p then f2p.

The ironic part where EOP bitches about us not sitting when they rushed us a month ago without sitting. It was a +2 advantage and we lost one person. Step your game up lilguys. If you want to prep us I will gladly set up double preps next week, p2p then f2p.

how about f2p then p2p :teehee:

Looked like fun, but why schedule this during f2p trip time? we were pretty lonely today with foe and eop prepping IR.

IR.

IR

Foe were a bit iffy about going out in P2P for a few minutes, but we helped them make their decision.

I2ugL.gif

nice mains ^^

It seems you want f2p first so you can just avoid the p2p one after you lose in f2p.

lolling at the Aztec kids sig because of the spamming in it.

IR.

IR

I2ugL.gif

holy moly i see HF in that gif

Rune pures cant wear neitznot :/, but let's stay on topic. We tried to fight you guys, and your leaders accepted. It's a shame you guys didn't stick around :(. This really sets up tomorrow quite nicely, see you all out there tomorrow!!! :)

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1184/111007191028.png

Omg you killed 1 foe member, seems like you had a blast and ye he's not a rune pure he's a tank obv lmfao. And btw u can see hf cape by corp entrance idiot.

It seems you want f2p first so you can just avoid the p2p one after you lose in f2p.

lolling at the Aztec kids sig because of the spamming in it.

nerd said what?

Thanks for the action IR, TLP, and Z.

Would appreciate it if a certain clan stops the baiting on our topic, Runescape is a ******* game and some people need to lighten up and find something better to do on their Friday nights than bait our topic.

Again, thanks to all the clans we fought today, see you guys tomorrow.(:

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Thanks for the fights, hopefully we can work something out regarding future preps?

Your leaders will not give us a f2p prep unless we give you guys a p2p prep. Why would we do that???? Everyone knows how the p2p prep would turn out.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Never got down to a 18 vs 18 but thanks for the fights. :blush:

You had 18 ending, so actually it did :blush:

Thanks for the fight, hopefully you guys will accept a f2p prep with team-capes on sometime so we can have a prep without the unfair advantage :thumbsup:

You have a higher defence average then us by miles, not our fault our higher levels are due to good stats and not just 35 def.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Never got down to a 18 vs 18 but thanks for the fights. :blush:

You had 18 ending, so actually it did :blush:

Thanks for the fight, hopefully you guys will accept a f2p prep with team-capes on sometime so we can have a prep without the unfair advantage :thumbsup:

You have a higher defence average then us by miles, not our fault our higher levels are due to good stats and not just 35 def.

we only have 7 ppl with 35def, you guys have like 5 to anyways

qOY7v.png