Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#NME Wolfpack

OIdwildy

Woooo we did work was fun as **** GJ to all clans we thought inb4 PICP mad trolling kids Aka lil virg [PICP]`Peter.

your the virg, go compare irls big boy :)

forgot your his boyfriend maybe hes not a lil virg but a lil gayboi

Just to clear things up leaving the battlefield? the battlefield isnt in single is it thou PICP?

good one

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how u claim to have "Cleared CP" but yet we weren't in single and you just left the battlefield. Lol

I believe I said

"I dare say we were on the upper-hand when our opponents ran screaming for Mossies."

Never said you were cleared, I sad you guys ran for mossies, which the vid proves.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

i like how u claim to have "Cleared CP" but yet we weren't in single and you just left the battlefield. Lol

We didn't want to fight you so close near single were it would just be a return and snipe fest from single. From our point of view we were about to push you into single, so we left. We didn't claim a win. Anybody can see you guys were still there near single and us just running east.

heartline8.gif

dis bullshet u guys r hakkar ddoser aka marty u donut win ne fites this weekend u make fake topic zenithect ect prateek is the worst omfg............

epicdemiceric wannaebezeers lmao!!!!!!!!!

u will never get this victorious glorious

'ps yea prateek i did this

dis bullshet u guys r hakkar ddoser aka marty u donut win ne fites this weekend u make fake topic zenithect ect prateek is the worst omfg............

epicdemiceric wannaebezeers lmao!!!!!!!!!

u will never get this victorious glorious

'ps yea prateek i did this

lmfaoooooooooooo

ily

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Why didn't you come after us?

:}

we had mains camping us? why did u automatically log before we got a chance to rush you?

not to mention our ts got ddosed everytime we fought you and vh rushed us before you rushed us.

Propaganda will keep your clan alive

addyzerk.png

(13:08:51) -[JK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Horseface] Unranked | Level: 38

we had mains camping us? why did u automatically log before we got a chance to rush you?

not to mention our ts got ddosed everytime we fought you and vh rushed us before you rushed us.

why would we wait for you to re-rush us, the battle feild was cleared, you want us to sit wait for your returners to get there??

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

No. Winning keeps us alive.

1175tub.png

where is the excuse generator when you need it.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut