Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#NME Wolfpack

OIdwildy

333k401.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #NME
Website/Forums: www.nme-rs.com
Updated Memberlist: Enemy Memberlist

[» » » » » »]

╔ ← ↔ → ╗
♪ Videos ♪
╚ ← ↔ → ╝

enemyf.png

111008235453.png

"MM are at West side of Runescape".
Spoiler:

******* retard.
THIS IS WHY WE NEVER WIN ANYTHING.
While other clans have spies, scouts or callers, we have these random faglords so gay I'm ashamed to sell my IRL nudes.
I've recently taken a liking to fishing. The continuous piercing and unhooking of living things makes me feel closer to God. Knowing the call of Priest was the only righteous choice for a Virgin as great as me, I found myself embracing Priesthood.
As a man of religion, I don't take kindly to black people. After the recent 'President issue' I found myself a foreigner in my own country. How could we have forsaken this Pure America we've spent so many ages to build? How could it have come this far?
We at #NME are a clan of ideals. A clan to bring back the Purity into your lives. We shall purge these failed rejects of our community and we shall destroy their community.
Their underdeveloped children are poluting the minds of ours, destroying all that was once good in this world. This Holy war against the abdomination that is their impurity shall be our final strife.

enemyf.png

nmeu.jpg

enemyf.png

Just like the many wet water creatures I've handled over the past weeks, a 70 #Enemetian peak found themselves like fish in the water. Get it? Because I was talking about fish earlier.
The bravest and most gentle of Speeches was Brad's 1 man wolfpack.

"You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner.
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack.
But when my Mandy brought Jared home, I knew he was one of my own.
And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So were two…so there was two of us in the pack.
I…I was alone first in the pack, and then Jared joined in later.
And 4 weeks ago, when Jared introduced me to you guys.
I thought…wait a second, could it be.
And now I know for sure, I just added 64 more guys to my wolf pack.
64 of us wolves running around the wilderness together,
in Gielinor looking for adamant and rune scims. So tonight, we make a toast!
To #Mandyland!!@!@!@!@!@ (and maybe enemy)"

111008225420.png
Spoiler:

111008220650.png

111008232357.png

enemyf.png

NME vs CP

111008205344.png

We heard PiCP had gathered a mighty alliance. The bravest of Pics could not hide from our Mass login spree. Being all like Login we boss it, our Opponents ran, cowering before our mighty strength. One by one, the mighty mains fell beneath our blades.
Growing to a 68 pull while waiting our opponents to leave mossies, we knew we had to stand strong. This mighty battle was not worth upsetting the Moss Giants' lair.
Charging the #Corporal when our opponents dared to come Vents, A solid 2 minute battle of Destruction emerged. I dare say we were on the upper-hand when our opponents ran screaming for Mossies.

NME starting: 68 (pic for proof)
NME ending: 57 (pic for proof)

111008221847.png

111008222041.png

111008222111.png

enemyf.png

NME vs EF, IR, FoE, EoP, MM

Rushing Sperm hill (it makes me die a little inside everytime I type that) the cluster that emerged could not be described with mere words. We were like a butterfly, Pushing Forks in single, spreading our wings while slapping IR to edge and being all like RAINBOWX with EoP in hut. Flattering around a beautiful lake, we fought FoE in a battle that could have emerged into so much more. But then MM was all 'tag' and took FoE from our hands. So we were forced to hit IR in Chaos. Meanies.

NME starting: 68
NME ending: 57 (pic for proof)

111008222939.png

111008223256.png

111008223553.png

enemyf.png

NME crashing EF+MM

Spoiler:

Ah, where to begin. Pink has never been my favourite color. Hearing MM was bullying our good friends EF, We lost it. I can't help it. I was programmed from birth with one thing in mind; to bullcharge anything that even remotely looks like Pink. But last Saturday night...

There was a stranger in my wild, it was pounding on my Addy Purple all over the room and Pink flamingos in the pool.
They smelled like a minibar and Trile was passed out in the yard, Eugene on the BBQ rocking his hicky like a bruise
Pictures of last saturday ended up online; they were screwed oh well, it was a blacked out blur but I'm pretty sure we ruled oh yeah.

LAST SATURDAY NIGHT YEAH WE ROCKED SOME EF I THINK WE KISSED BUT I FORGOT YEAH WE MAXED OUR BROADBAND AND THEN HIT THE BOULEVARD SKINNY DIPPIN IN THE WILD LAST FRIDAY NIGHT I THINK WE BROKE THE LAW ROCKED SO HARD WE GONNA STAR
THIS SATURDAY NIGHT, WE DID IT ALL AGAIN

EF was fighting MM. Both pink, both fonding of crashes.
#Green.

NME starting: 65
NME ending: [everyone was dancing on table tops yo]

Opponents ending: Passed out in the yard.

111008225238.png

111008225558.png

enemyf.png

NME vs TLP

NME vs CP

Seeing TLP paying their respects at old BHbank, we took this little detour before hitting up our good CP friends. Whilst knowing the combined might of PiCP would be too much to handle, we knew we had one advantage; CP wasn't used to teaming. Them being the #1 clan in wild for many years, they were well trained in the art of clean fighting, without the need of alliances. (c what I did there? Clever.)
Dipping out when Mayhem Makers were all like 'PINK PRIDE', the search for yet another fight started.

NME starting: 64
NME ending: 54 at crash
(pic for proof)

111008170719.png

111008231144.png

111008231048.png

111008231330.png

enemyf.png

NME vs MM

The gap between lava and ruins was the tunnel where our Group was rallied. Mains polluting the fields, Returners were shot down. It all came down to this one battle; Green versus Pink emerged in one of the most glorious battles I've ever witnessed.
A day where Brad's beautiful 64 man wolfpack fought the Pink caped clan known as MM.

A clan of monk robes, A wolfpack.

NME ending: 43
(last orb count)

111008163924.png

111008233940.png

111008234113.png

111008174124.png

111008234202.png

111008234226.png

111008234235.png

enemyf.png

NME vs XL

While casually trying to log to find some real clans, the brave XL charged us head on. Claiming the mighty #1 spot in defeating us, only our superior returning kept NME from slumping and the eventual closure.
A sight many shall see again in their haunting nightmares, their sheer organisation, numbers and individual strength proved too much. If only we would have accepted their Merge, if only.

NME ending: 65
(wait whut)

111008232934.png

111008233006.png

enemyf.png

NME vs EoP

Still 60 strong, we decided to hit up EoP. Knowing this would be a glorious rum-filled battle, we brought all we had. Setting sail at Dwarves, we underestimated these little buggers. The sheer might of their steel warhammers pounding on our unsuspecting bodies destroyed us. Pirates at heart, we knew this landrubber clan will one day be recruited into our wolfpack. Great fight EoP.

NME starting: 57
NME ending: Cleared

111008150316.png

111008150428.png

111009000534.png

enemyf.png

Join our #wolfpack.

g9rRa.png

#NME

enemyf.png
bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png