Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL's Mid Week Trip

Ragee

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just too funny.. lol.. be honest how many of your members actually app/ have ts etc lol.

All of them? Every person has to apply and if they get accepted they have to get vent and SK.

Usually your supposed to have vent/ts & sk before you get accepted.

This is just too funny.. lol.. be honest how many of your members actually app/ have ts etc lol.

All of them? Every person has to apply and if they get accepted they have to get vent and SK.

Usually your supposed to have vent/ts & sk before you get accepted.

Same thing. Everyone who applies either has it or gets it. We don't allow people to be in xL if they dont have or get it.

siguoi.png

"Join XL, the most active masser clan on runescape!"

btw i like hearing you cry when you lose a fight in your vent

You teamed with pic fatal a true masser clan, CP are the ultimate massing noobs. I have pics of Pic Fatall Spamming join pic fatall before the Saturday pk trip witch you allied with his masser clan. Ton's of pictures of them massing yet there is not ONE of xL. Do the math you massing SOB.

34xgw0z.jpg

Let me just get one thing straight, we hit you at 19 Wild with less than 15 people, you probably had 30ish. Your WHOLE clan ran south and we dropped about 10 of you in the process, as soon as you hit level 10 you started hitting our low 70's knowing our 80's couldn't attack you, yet you say gf nme cleared? I mean come on that's beyond a joke are you serious?

& as for "not teaming with CP"... Every time we hit you, CP rushed. We hit you both at vents, you tried to push but we slaughtered you so you booked it to single. We ran into THREE Zenith members, we asked them if they wanted to kill you guys with us for some fun so they said okay. We smashed the life out of you at vents, you went single, you re rushed, I called for us to get to east vents for a quick regroup, then we re hit you and pushed you to single after all xL had died. THEN you returned via spider village and we killed you again. THEN, you called TLP because we was smashing CP & xL with like 1/4 of your opts put together. Get a video up and you'll verify all of this yourselves. Then it turned into a cluster and several of us had to leave so we walked out of the battlefield with still 15 people (lol not cleared once.)

No need for all the lies to impress people, you already get laughed at. Keep off these forums and do your own thing, your too young to play this game anyway.