Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pic Fatall

Fatall

Hey, I have been registered, reading on these forums for a bit now. So I thought I would give my 2 cents and get off my leeching ass and contribute to the community. So here I go, My name on my current pure is 'Pic Fatall' however I have had countless pures in the time I have been playing. (Started in 2003)

The last accounts I had were called Fatall Combo (Name changed to Pic Leader) and Pic Fatall.

Clan History:

Where does the PIC part come in? Well it stands for the 'Pures In Control' we were orginially a mass clan founded in 2005/6 but disbanded however when the wildy came back I decided to bring it back and war against Dmk (Aps version of 2011) It was fun while it lasted but all the new low level pkers which came around when the old wildy came back soon dissapeared and we had to find something else to do to keep ourselves from jerking off.

That's when I decided to take it to the next level and after becoming #1 mass. -(in the process being the 3rd clan to get 500 people, #2 for kills for the first 2 weeks -1st was the 'JaJa clan) I wanted to go offical than but I had to go away so my council kept the clan together while I went away for 2 months!

I came back and sure enough they were still here...

And that's where we're now...But enough about that I have been babbling on :P

My hobbies in real life include: Reading, Anime, Basketball, Extreme/Adrenaline sports and of course Gaming. I only PvP on runescape so you will not see me partaking in skilling/money making etc.

I currently live in the UK; are therefore Gmt based, My Runescape goal is to make Pic #1 lpc.

P.S I know that alot of you will likely troll/hate/flame me due to me being in PIC *Stares at xL*

but this is the home of the defenceless, And although i'm I'm proud of my clan and our history I will say this 'We don't mass anymore'

'Only God Can Judge Me Now' - Tupac Shakur

Find me at #Clan-Pic

Welcome to pw.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Welcome to the forums man :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Pic flamed xL at pcl last saturday (with three members) which is the only reason we flamed them back. We dont care much about their clan.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Pic flamed xL at pcl last saturday (with three members) which is the only reason we flamed them back. We dont care much about their clan.

We only massed up 3 members from w57 GE?

Join Pic: #Last place Mass clan!

Fatall needs to work on his slogans if we're gonna mass harder.

Anyway, if any members do actually flame you, let PIC leaders know/pprovide evidence. It will be taken care of.

...Getting 25 post count is way harder than I thought.