Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some Questions

Ferbreze

Veneratio closed because a group of such fine and wonderful men don't deserve to play such a **** game.

p.s. they all closed into EoP, you jelly?

Majorty of Epidemic went to DP originally if my memory serves me correct.

Nearly all joined EoP for about a month, then the 1 or 2 that joined DP slowly convinced the rest, bar Tayyab and Russ. It didn't help that at the time we were being teamed on FOE and MM and that MM hacked our forums :\

So then we hunted DP into the ground for 6 months and they closed.

Veneratio closed because a group of such fine and wonderful men don't deserve to play such a **** game.

p.s. they all closed into EoP, you jelly?

Majorty of Epidemic went to DP originally if my memory serves me correct.

Nearly all joined EoP for about a month, then the 1 or 2 that joined DP slowly convinced the rest, bar Tayyab and Russ. It didn't help that at the time we were being teamed on FOE and MM and that MM hacked our forums :\

So then we hunted DP into the ground for 6 months and they closed.

gatinhobanheira.gif

L M F A O

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I dont understand why E closed. They all had active members, active staff. From what I was told, basically, leaders didnt want to lead, but got greedy and didnt let their staff lead the clan. And they were #1. DY Z0m when inactive and I dont know about VO.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

None of these clans were good at P2P, so they closed because they couldn't pay for memberships. Epidemic ranks decided to get real jobs so they could pay for members for when they decided to reopen. It's almost 2012 now, and Epidemic ranks went to 7/11 few months ago to buy memberships for all NME members they mass recruited.

This is the true story ^

LOL! Who still plays this game

None of these clans were good at P2P, so they closed because they couldn't pay for memberships. Epidemic ranks decided to get real jobs so they could pay for members for when they decided to reopen. It's almost 2012 now, and Epidemic ranks went to 7/11 few months ago to buy memberships for all NME members they mass recruited.

This is the true story ^

Winning answer.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

This is the true story ^

This guy knows it! :thumbsup: We've got a new candidate for the worst troll award of 2012!

heartline8.gif