Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

difference in Waring

cx ftw yes

I havent been in this community as long as some of you old school guys :thumbsup: but i have a question, do you feel Waring in runescape has changed a lot throughout the years. like the fact clan cloaks are used in ftp right clicking all that jazz. are the calls a lot different as well?

Warring in 05/06/07 was alot different than it is now.

"like the fact clan cloaks are in ftp right clicking all that jazz"

Back then there were no team capes in f2p so we used those capes that you can dye and had to right click.

Very few to no clans used Ts or vent back then.

We also didnt return to wars back then and majority of our fights were above 20 wild, most of the time around gdz.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Back then there were no team capes in f2p so we used those capes that you can dye and had to right click.

We also didnt return to wars back then and majority of our fights were above 20 wild, most of the time around gdz.

interesting :D i want to hear p2p thoughts as well

interesting :D i want to hear p2p thoughts as well

P2P from what I know was mostly just pking around ports and hills.(I didnt pay much attention to P2P back then)

silent-1.png

In F2P a lot of fights took place at maze. I loved fighting there, sad to see it not being used as much.

good luck fighting there now, the amount of mith/addy in any clan will make it stupid at low opts. Higher opts would be better, but there's so many things to hug there.

the fighting styles have definitely changed throughout the years. i believe clans are better now with TS and such, and levels, haha.

Hostility

Warring in P2P at return spots is pointless nowadays. Every account is botted so when clans have fights (especially at GDs) no one ever wins because every single pure has 94+ mage which means they die, regear and tele back to GDs with the Annakaril tele in less than 1 minute. Unless a clan can kill the other in less than the span of a minute its just a pointless, bank draining waste of time. No clan wins in P2P. They just fight until some other idiots crash.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

2005-2007 P2P:

Weapons: Whips, DDS's, Magic Short Bows, barrage/burst in chaps, crystal bows: (If you were pro like me)

Pulls: 10-40ish with always something to do (Didn't have to vs other clans)

NH: What was NH? Everyone had the mentality of not praying in 1vs1, and people brought TB. Clans didn't force the honor rule to the extent they do now for a image....but I could be wrong

Disrespect: Trolling, flaming, and all the stuff in the pure community just simply did not happen. Everyone had a basic understanding of how to treat one another... Then again everyone was a lot younger, which kept everything down to PG level.

Clan Fights: They did not last that long, and once a clan got cleared there not much returning going on. NO TS OR VENT

Pure Accounts Almost everyone was low combat with few exceptions, which made pure clans a lot of fun. Also everyone was poor, which gave people the urge to just keep pking all day.

Clan Leaderships: For the most part many were very smart, and had respect for one another. (There were some flaming)

vs

2011 P2P:

Weapons: Ags, Claws, Over Loads, Steel titans , and just very over powered weapons...

Pulls: 30-100+ pulls, and most people just simply do not have fun anymore.

NH: Clans hack, ddos, spy, use over heads, tele, crash, and do what ever they want to win against other clans..

Disrespect: People flame, troll, talk trash, threaten one another, spam, and just simply just don't care about the person they harass

Clan Fights: Return fights for hours, crashed 24/7, clans teaming, bringing mains, 1 item, just total chaos.

Pure Accounts

- Everyone bots and now there is no real accomplishments when you get that 99 stat.

- Everyone is starting to get 30+ defence, which just makes everything harder for the people who stayed 1-20def

- Everyone is rich which takes the fun out of everything clan wars related

- New people in the game get told they are trash in clans because everyone bots, buys gold, and has been playing so long that they have no respect for the new pures who join a clan

- Clans requirements are super high, and our community is turning into Valhalla/Higher Force

Clan Leaderships: You have people leading clans who are hurting this community because of there attitudes and immaturity towards everything.

LOL! Who still plays this game

2005-2007 P2P:

Weapons: Whips, DDS's, Magic Short Bows, barrage/burst in chaps, crystal bows: (If you were pro like me)

Pulls: 10-40ish with always something to do (Didn't have to vs other clans)

NH: What was NH? Everyone had the mentality of not praying in 1vs1, and people brought TB. Clans didn't force the honor rule to the extent they do now for a image....but I could be wrong

Disrespect: Trolling, flaming, and all the stuff in the pure community just simply did not happen. Everyone had a basic understanding of how to treat one another... Then again everyone was a lot younger, which kept everything down to PG level.

Clan Fights: They did not last that long, and once a clan got cleared there not much returning going on. NO TS OR VENT

Pure Accounts Almost everyone was low combat with few exceptions, which made pure clans a lot of fun. Also everyone was poor, which gave people the urge to just keep pking all day.

Clan Leaderships: For the most part many were very smart, and had respect for one another. (There were some flaming)

vs

2011 P2P:

Weapons: Ags, Claws, Over Loads, Steel titans , and just very over powered weapons...

Pulls: 30-100+ pulls, and most people just simply do not have fun anymore.

NH: Clans hack, ddos, spy, use over heads, tele, crash, and do what ever they want to win against other clans..

Disrespect: People flame, troll, talk trash, threaten one another, spam, and just simply just don't care about the person they harass

Clan Fights: Return fights for hours, crashed 24/7, clans teaming, bringing mains, 1 item, just total chaos.

Pure Accounts

- Everyone bots and now there is no real accomplishments when you get that 99 stat.

- Everyone is starting to get 30+ defence, which just makes everything harder for the people who stayed 1-20def

- Everyone is rich which takes the fun out of everything clan wars related

- New people in the game get told they are trash in clans because everyone bots, buys gold, and has been playing so long that they have no respect for the new pures who join a clan

- Clans requirements are super high, and our community is turning into Valhalla/Higher Force

Clan Leaderships: You have people leading clans who are hurting this community because of there attitudes and immaturity towards everything.

This^

Basically 2011 adapt or gtfo =/

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Warring in P2P at return spots is pointless nowadays. Every account is botted so when clans have fights (especially at GDs) no one ever wins because every single pure has 94+ mage which means they die, regear and tele back to GDs with the Annakaril tele in less than 1 minute. Unless a clan can kill the other in less than the span of a minute its just a pointless, bank draining waste of time. No clan wins in P2P. They just fight until some other idiots crash.

ya thats why i get pretty grumpy once sunday hits :verymad:

@adam no disrespect to you but you tried being too nice/honor as an fi leader and that didn't get you anywhere because the clans that are less honorable just shat on/crashed you guys without giving a ****

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

p2p was barrage dds magic shortbow and d scims every where

If you could barrage back in those days you were a legend.

I remember when a maxed pure in a mpc could skip what ever he wanted and not get booted. Good times.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

This basically sums up what I would say about P2P, it's pretty pointless to fight in the wild.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

F2P definitely used to be more spread, as opposed to the stacked fights that we have nowadays.

Back then spamming names actually meant something cos you could see who was being piled, but nowadays everyone is just stacked up :c

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

ITT: a lot of people who joined pure clans in the last year or so telling us how it was 4-5 years ago.

Ive been pure clanning since 05, what you got to say about that mr. 2k9 :D

silent-1.png