Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Maxed mauler, 11 99s, tons achieved, suggest more!

Luke L

Well guys, I've been welcomed pretty well to this community. Here is my pure right now, and what I've achieved. Please suggest some more elite goals.

Stats:

13ztylj.png

-some 99s not shown...

The dungeoneering goodies:

10mtopy.png

-all scrolls not prayer related (ones like smith, cleaning herb, farming, etc.)

-some chaotic crossbows

-some chaotic staffs

-arcane streams

-tomb of frost

-mercenary gloves

-gravite 2h's

-gravite rapier

-gravite longsword

-coal bag

-celestial surgebox

Some cool items/ pure quest items:

5vptmq.png

(Obviously have climbing boots and leaf bladed sword - not pictured)

-crystal bow

-ghostly robes (ancient magic)

-iron defender

-seers headband 1

-varrok platebody 1

-karamja gloves 1

-aradogue cloak 1

-castle wars most kills cape

-castle wars most captures cape

-Classic hood and cape

-flippers

-mind top (and quests to wield it)

-overloads (99 herblore)

-berahead

-katana (3 month membership pin from gamestop in US)

-sharp shooter aura (Have 15k points saved up)

-Salve amulet (e)

-summoning beads (champion defeated - Ghoul)

-full holy Book

-full unholy book.

-ava's accumulator

-addy gloves

-Runecrafting robes

-guthix cape (and staff/spell)

Some pricer items:

x54y8.png

(obv not going to show a cash stack..)

- all self explanatory.

GOALS:

-Zamorak Halo (300 cw tickets)

-Master runecrafter robes

-All champion scrolls defeated (that'll be a fun one!)

-Imbue all rings

-All quests that don't give att/def/pray exp, completed.

-All 99s except att/pray/def, and 120 dung

What are some other crazy goals you guys can think of for me? any items that would be really hard to get, but not impossible? (ex: don't say fire cape obviously).

Thanks in advance guys!

EDIT: Please don't suggest skills! I already plan on getting them all to 99 and dungeoneering to 120 (110+ now!) Also don't suggest increased attack / prayer levels - I already have several other maxed pures like 80 att 52 pray, 60 att 44 prayer, maxed main, etc.!

I would like hard items to obtain/quests to do. For example my goal of all champion scrolls will be particularly hard. I have to kill 5k-10k of each of the champion scroll dropping monsters just to get a scroll, then I gotta beat them, some without weapons!! (1 def will be hard :P). So I'd like goals like that. Thanks!

For my Maxed/Perfect Granite mauler guide, Click my sig!

2iaqsuu.png

These forums don't condone botting and I will not tolerate any talk of it, we're a jagex fan site and we will abide by their rules to a degree. Anyhow be civil to one another - That's all I ask for.

Apologies I really don't want to sound like some stuck up kid who's after wannabe mod points ingame. But you get the gist.

@Luke L. Nice account.

You definitely have come a long way, and some things you might want to consider: Obviously you blotted out a bunch of skills.

But the noteworthy skills specially for a 13 pray mauler: 99 summoning, 99 slayer, 99 farming. RC and dung you already have or/are going for.

GL

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

dude thats a BAMF acc am pretty Jelly

the all quests that dont give atk/pray/def shall be a good goal. Erm cant rlly tell much more 120dung looks like your 11() dunno last number.

99summ if ur not

99slaye rlooks boss again dunno if u r or not

Bassiclly every skiller 99 :)

Quit Scape.

Thanks guys!

Oh and sorry I should of specified, non skill goals. I eventually will be getting 99 in all (and 120 in dung). I want some hard things to do, like using my goal for example, getting/completing all the champion scrolls. This entails killing 5-10k of each champion monster until I get a champion scroll drop, and then going and defeating it's champion.

You get a little imp banner that follows you around that displays one specif defeated champion, or the number of champions you've defeated (your choice). So far I've only completed the ghoul champion scroll.

Oh and also, i'm 50 att 13 prayer for life :P. I have other maxed main / clanning accounts (maxed chaotic with 80 att 52 prayer, maxed ddser with 60 att 44 prayer), but this is my passion - My oldschool 50 att 13 prayer ava's mauler =).

2iaqsuu.png

lol guys, I already plan on getting more hard 99s

(after 120 dung, then 99 slayer, then 99 summ)

But I need some non skill challenging things to get...or do I have them all?

2iaqsuu.png

You're account is already perfect. :D

But, if your looking for some more levels I'd suggest maxing 120 Dung and 77 Prayer.

<3 but,

Dang it people :P!

I'll modify the first post but

NOT SKILLS. I already plan on getting all 99s, and 120 dungeoneering (doing dung right now), and i'm staying 50 att and 13 prayer for life, I already have other maxed pures like the ones your describing.

Goals for hard items to get / things to do.

2iaqsuu.png

Good job on account! you've come along way, I would honestly suggest for you not to join a clan on that account just for the risk of the accounts name getting out (You know the reason, not to be discussed).

Not sure you could even improve on that account, thats one beastly account. GL with whatever you decide,

"You cant change someone, who doesn't want to change themselves"