Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who's the Boss?

Blitz U

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your going to make a lot of enemy's because your pulling high right now and not being smart with it

Sorry =\

Gj on your pcl

How are we not smart with our numbers, we're looking for an actual challenge instead of fighting the "mpc" scene 24/7.

I don't think Tlp and Foe are mad that we gave them fights..

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

I think your going to make a lot of enemy's because your pulling high right now and not being smart with it

Sorry =\

Gj on your pcl

How are we not smart with our numbers, we're looking for an actual challenge instead of fighting the "mpc" scene 24/7.

I don't think Tlp and Foe are mad that we gave them fights..

Blue is just giving some friendly advice.

The way you're talking towards TLP and the topic title will generate some heat, to say the least.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

All TLP just ignore EOP trolls that will come with ONE loss, their record is like 2-7 in p2p preps anyways lol. Looked like a successfull PCL even though you actually lost twice ;P. Looking forward too more future p2p fights, same goes for EOP.

Why do you and all your members say we lost twice etc.. we are a 3 week old clan, your clan is old with alot of experience.. ;D

First of all, they are saying you lost twice because you said you lost once when in reality you lost twice. Secondly being a 3 week old clan means nothing especially when you have callers from Outrage which isn't a new clan. We didn't have many ranks on today so I think the playing field was even.

I don't see why you are complaining on my topic, you won two fights against us, that's what the topic says.

I can just recommend you to read the whole topic before you post at all, thanks.

Unlike other Clans we don't have to hide a loss lol

You are implying that because you switched TS's your performance was better? We beat you down one with your "****** ts" and beat you matched with your "good ts". You also didn't mention that you lost during your first two fights. Anyways calm down bic boi.

You either did not read the full topic, or you are simply not smart enough to understand.

Let me explain this to you:

"After our TS3 lagging and crashing during our first 2 fights we knew we needed a new one, so we just bought one during PCL. After we hopped to our new TS3 server we only lost one fight wich was vs. TLP (: ."

Means we had 2 fights before we switched TS3, after we switched TS3 we lost one fight to TLP.

"The first fight with our brand new bought TS3!

We decided to give tlp another fight after we lost the first one against them.

It turned out with us winning this close fight."

As this was the first fight with the new TS3, wich we won, the other fight as stated we lost against you must have been before, the other fight as stated before was after we switched TS3.

^ One and one makes two, lol.

I did not mean to hurt you, sorry :(

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

don't mind 0mgi0wnu23, whenever tlp are comprehensively beaten as they were today, he will unload his long list of excuses and say cya sunday

You are the mighty P2P caller of EOP? How about we set up a p2p prep next week?

sure, get a real rank to pm me

I really dont understand why clans get so heated, we post our wins and it seems like its judgement day or something.. Get over your loss, were not the best clan and everyone loses. Its a game for godsake.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

All TLP just ignore EOP trolls that will come with ONE loss, their record is like 2-7 in p2p preps anyways lol. Looked like a successfull PCL even though you actually lost twice ;P. Looking forward too more future p2p fights, same goes for EOP.

Why do you and all your members say we lost twice etc.. we are a 3 week old clan, your clan is old with alot of experience.. ;D

First of all, they are saying you lost twice because you said you lost once when in reality you lost twice. Secondly being a 3 week old clan means nothing especially when you have callers from Outrage which isn't a new clan. We didn't have many ranks on today so I think the playing field was even.

I don't see why you are complaining on my topic, you won two fights against us, that's what the topic says.

I can just recommend you to read the whole topic before you post at all, thanks.

Unlike other Clans we don't have to hide a loss lol

You are implying that because you switched TS's your performance was better? We beat you down one with your "****** ts" and beat you matched with your "good ts". You also didn't mention that you lost during your first two fights. Anyways calm down bic boi.

You either did not read the full topic, or you are simply not smart enough to understand.

Let me explain this to you:

"After our TS3 lagging and crashing during our first 2 fights we knew we needed a new one, so we just bought one during PCL. After we hopped to our new TS3 server we only lost one fight wich was vs. TLP (: ."

Means we had 2 fights before we switched TS3, after we switched TS3 we lost one fight to TLP.

"The first fight with our brand new bought TS3!

We decided to give tlp another fight after we lost the first one against them.

It turned out with us winning this close fight."

As this was the first fight with the new TS3, wich we won, the other fight as stated we lost against you must have been before, the other fight as stated before was after we switched TS3.

^ One and one makes two, lol.

I did not mean to hurt you, sorry :(

This mans wisdom is astonishing.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I really dont understand why clans get so heated, we post our wins and it seems like its judgement day or something.. Get over your loss, were not the best clan and everyone loses. Its a game for godsake.

This

(rly4Postcount)

2n8a1ba.jpg

We G'D up

don't mind 0mgi0wnu23, whenever tlp are comprehensively beaten as they were today, he will unload his long list of excuses and say cya sunday

foe wants a prep

foe wants a prep

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Cleaned the topic.

Dont post baits, this topics about npo.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS