Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

B00M - Venom's P2P Trip [10/30/11]

Crisis

No hate here, but you definintley didn't clear us, after killing basically your whole clan in single we ran up through crater to bank out loots.

Looked like you guys had fun though and thats all that counts!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are new to this clanning world, but I'm sure you, like everyone else will learn their lesson that talking **** about bigger and better clans gets you nowhere, in particular NME lol.

Also, you didn't beat Revenge, your video doesn't prove that at all. But at least you had fun!

I've been clanning for a lot longer then you I can assure you that.

I didn't even flame NME once lol. We did kill a lot of them just watch our vid and compare it to theirs.

9qae7l.png

-[WC]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [im Nidoqueen] Unranked | Level: 40 | Exp: 37,241 (0.28% of 99) | Exp to lvl 41: 3,930 (0.43% to 41) | Effigies: 2@3,240xp | Penguin Points: 4@1,000xp | PC Points: 57@70xp | Zeal: 4@1,050xp | ToG: 66@60xp | Estimated Time to Level (Based on tracker gains): 2days 13hrs 37mins 10secs

PURE CLAN

After hopping several times to Revenge and them logging on site, we knew they wouldn't give us a fight so we looked else where for action. The day started off with us getting word of a couple clans spread at Vents. We quickly hopped and took control of the stairs. We're shocked to see it was NME. With control of the stairs we unleashed an overwhelming arsenal of barrages upon their heads. Hundreds of runes after, the battlefield was cleared and we triumphantly marched to Edgeville with our well earned loot. Thanks for the respectable fight NME, always a pleasure.

OK must I really do this every week? You are now trying to claim a win over NME when first of in their vid they quite clearly have shown themselves clearing you. So where do you get this win over NME? Just to show that Venom have once again input false information into their topic in a futile attempt to spread propaganda I shall once more using your own video and NMEs prove beyond a shadow of a doubt who the true victor was in this clash.

So first we shall take a look at your video which clearly shows NME dominating you from the get go despite your attempt to crash:

venomcrashing.png

vcrashing2.png

vcrashing3.png

vcrashing5.png

vcrashing6.png

vcrashing7.png

And your video cuts out shortly after you run north. Based on the entire length of your video record of events, you rushed north from your hop spot or login spot and attempted to crash NME - likely based on information passed to you by CP - and upon NME recognizing this fact they swiftly reformed on the stairs and proceeded to push into you thus engulfing you in a sea of green. From this point on it was just pure domination as can be witnessed from your video and theirs and from the multitude of screenshots I've provided.

So we shall than proceed to pick up from NMEs video

continuing1.png

continuing2.png

continuing3.png

continuing5.png

I believe it goes without saying that NMEs video representation of the events of today has shown far more of the actual story than what was depicted by the ranks of venom in this post. It should be noted that one of the pictures above also shows a main being added to Venoms clan chat - the same clan that might I add has complained about "sniping mains from other clans"

vcrashing7.png

Suffice it to say that Venom has once again attempted to spread propaganda about events and failed to do so correctly. If you intend on spreading false wins attempt to make it believable. You lack any sort of screenshots of your fight with NME and your video cuts out after showing NME pushing south to the location where several of your members are thus leading them to believe there is a mass login occurring. Should Venom have indeed been the dominant clan at this point you surely would have pushed south and cleared them, rather you start moving northerly and cut the video off.

As a side note:

111030140314.png

Returning in green chaps with a dds. Nicely done.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

You care way to much about this game. Honestly use some common sense, why would we rush into the "GWAS" spot we remained at stairs where the fight was happening and dominated them, go ahead and watch their video and read their cc for reassurance. The kids you saying that were the last of us were returners who NME killed.

9qae7l.png

Don't want to rain on your parade Dave but....

vcrashing3.png

That's multi bro. lol k0 idiot.

Point being, its quite evident its multi. And @Crisis - so you chose to walk away from the fight, thus giving the win to NME. And given that your returners were coming in from the south, NME had a valid reason to move south, you opted to leave the battlefield and attempt to claim a false win. Try again.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

vcrashing3.png

Point being, its quite evident its multi. And @Crisis - so you chose to walk away from the fight, thus giving the win to NME. And given that your returners were coming in from the south, NME had a valid reason to move south, you opted to leave the battlefield and attempt to claim a false win. Try again.

Ok, great enlightened one how come when you watch their video they kill like Three kids and the vidder stays a far as the fight as he can and leaves the beginning out. Also funny how you're crying about mains when....

2cr6mvr.jpg

9hoodg.jpg

(19:20:33) -[QC]RuneScript- *** [ R J GRAY ]: Overall 1,858 | Att 99 | Def 91 | Str 99 | Cns 99 | Range 86 | Pray 70 | Mage 94 | Cook 74 | WC 87 | Fletch 87 | Fish 78 | FM 72 | Craft 66 | Smith 66 | Mine 68 | Herb 72 | Agil 70 | Thief 65 | Slay 77 | Farm 62 | RC 63 | Hunt 52 | Con 54 | Sum 75 | Dungeon 32

About 2:26 in.

9qae7l.png

vcrashing3.png

Ok, great enlightened one how come when you watch their video they kill like Three kids and the vidder stays a far as the fight as he can and leaves the beginning out. Also funny how you're crying about mains when....

2cr6mvr.jpg

9hoodg.jpg

(19:20:33) -[QC]RuneScript- *** [ R J GRAY ]: Overall 1,858 | Att 99 | Def 91 | Str 99 | Cns 99 | Range 86 | Pray 70 | Mage 94 | Cook 74 | WC 87 | Fletch 87 | Fish 78 | FM 72 | Craft 66 | Smith 66 | Mine 68 | Herb 72 | Agil 70 | Thief 65 | Slay 77 | Farm 62 | RC 63 | Hunt 52 | Con 54 | Sum 75 | Dungeon 32

So where do you have this proof of that being an NME main - there are random mains and you do have more than one rival clan (Revenge) The proof of the main I showed was one within your clan chat based on the orange dot shown. Furthermore, the beginning of the fight was NME transitioning over to the east stairs and not overly important. I could ask you why your vidder cut out his returning however cutting out the end of a fight where you only have 5 or less people is a bad sign and with NME still on the battlefield you essentially gave them the win and attempted to use your video to claim a false win.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

vcrashing3.png

2cr6mvr.jpg

9hoodg.jpg

Implying its a NME main.

Sikh I was @ your trip and we didn't clear Enemy lol. Claiming false wins against far superior clans will get you nowhere ^_^.

Oh and Konka's been clanning for longer than you.

Dave also won this thread.

Ouch.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

No Foe gwas :(?

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Sikh I was @ your trip and we didn't clear Enemy lol. Claiming false wins against far superior clans will get you nowhere ^_^.

Oh and Konka's been clanning for longer than you.

Dave also won this thread.

your own invite

ouch

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility