Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday P2P Pk Trip

Halloween

hnewbannerx2x.png

h12k.png20657878.pngh33.png55379485.png

havocborder4.png

Videos: Turm's

havocborder4.png

As we saddle'd up for todays sunday pk trip, we came out with a 30 pull and later on peaked at 35 Havoc members.

havocborder4.png

hvtlp.png

As we led our Stallions to the water along side the single strip in level 40, TLP logged in our world in single and decided they wanted to duke it out with Havoc. With our levels and total domination in single, we cleared TLP in single for some good loot (:.

havocborder4.png

havoctempvstribt.png

Havoc Vs Revenge ( No Gfx yet for this clan )

As we were running up the hill south of Gap, we found some stray horses without horse shoes and gold hats sitting there (How do ya figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) and we hit them and cleared them quickly and heard Tribulation was west of Corp. We quickly went west of corp and fought and cleared Tribulation.

havocborder4.png

Havoc Vs NME ( No Gfx )

After the slaughter on Tribulation west of corp, NME rushed down bh stairs and hit us. We managed to fight back and clear NME as the rest ran west to single. We then picked up and banked our delicious loot from Tribulation and NME.

havocborder4.png

Havoc Vs NME + CP

We were watching NME and CP exchanging hay-makers for as we Ac'd their fight. We quicky cleared CP and NME returners after their fight was completely over and done with.

havocborder4.png

hvtlp.png

We logged on top of TLP at the bottom of the bh stairs and noticed TLP were in the multi part of the staircase. We quickly turned to face TLP and Gwas them in the multi area of the staircase ( STAIRWAY HEROES). They tried to run down the staircase but ended up in mutli at the bottom of the staircase! We were gwasin'g them so much they became confused and weren't even hitting us! We cleared the rest south of stairs and called a logout west of the stairs in single.

havocborder4.png

PIC DUMP

111030152042.png
111030163302.png
111030163355.png
111030163705.png
111030170259.png
111030155205.png
111030165954.png
111030142859.png
111030150009.png
111030150012.png
111030150223.png
screenshot140v.png
111030212915.png
111030205535.png
111030163900.png
111030152946.png

havocborder4.png

On this feast of a Sunday, we ended with 31 Havoc members and alot of glorious loot.

htem2p.png
2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol what? you ran into corp and we ran through you as nme barraged you from single.

If you wanted a battle you should have gone back to dwarves.

But I guess we all know which horse came out victorious when the dust settled and which one's going to the glue factory.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

lol what? you ran into corp and we ran through you as nme barraged you from single.

But I guess we all know which horse came out victorious when the dust settled and which one's going to the glue factory.

You were confused and in panic, some of you attempted to log out the others attempted to fight back. You were all cleared and tried to get a regroup at gdz, NME rushed downstairs to fight us and we almost cleared them before we heard TLP was coming to crash. You missed out on everything that fight, well.. Thinking about it now I guess you can say you guys were everything.. Loot wise anyway ;p

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You were confused and in panic, some of you attempted to log out the others attempted to fight back. You were all cleared and tried to get a regroup at gdz, NME rushed downstairs to fight us and we almost cleared them before we heard TLP was coming to crash. You missed out on everything that fight, well.. Thinking about it now I guess you can say you guys were everything.. Loot wise anyway ;p

111030203540.png

Where's TR?

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

111030203540.png

Where's TR?

At dwarves as I stated above..

Ask the idiots who got dragged east and died where we were lol.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

111030203540.png

Where's TR?

111030204015.png

Nothing at dwarves. We cleared the yellow hats swiftly and moved west of corp.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

111030203540.png

Where's TR?

111030204015.png

Nothing at dwarves. We cleared the yellow hats swiftly and moved west of corp.

ask emre who he died to lol.

Kid was spam clicking that corp door as if the corporal beast was going to let him into his house

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

david merkin since 2k10

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Remember when Loki told you all to log out to different worlds and run to northeast stairs l0l!

This is your 2nd post and continuing to bait on this topic. Go get someone else's topic locked.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Gd job Loki

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Remember when Loki told you all to log out to different worlds and run to northeast stairs l0l!

Remember when you used to send hate mail to me on YT because you hated that I talked to Kaylee a.k.a. Zack lol! Then you went crazy when you found out he was a guy and pmed me like I cared lol! Then you came on our ts3 talking about wanting to commit suicide because your GF ignored your call ON a video she posted up lol! Then to top it all off, you got cleared 30v50 lol!!!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png