Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's Sunday P2P Pk Trip

Halloween

Good job on your P2P trip Havoc, looks like you guys did alright and got some decent loot....and you made TLP and TR super mad which I find really funny, mission accomplished lolol....0mgi0wnu for maddest person on this topic. Chill out and say gf and move on bud. ;)

thekingu.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on your P2P trip Havoc, looks like you guys did alright and got some decent loot....and you made TLP and TR super mad which I find really funny, mission accomplished lolol....0mgi0wnu for maddest person on this topic. Chill out and say gf and move on bud. ;)

*notices the 30+ EOP members on TLPs topic that are mad* Shut up retard lol

you see, replies like that are why we make you spend your sundays sitting in level 5 edge in a f2p world :\

Twas fun.

Ty for loots!

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

Killed them about 60 times for zuriels after trip, think I ended on a happy note.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Not sure why we would be mad on TLP's topic...we may have laughed at it but we sure as hell ain't mad. Every post you made on this topic 0mgi0wnu, has been a flame or bait so you just proved my point. You guys are the ones flaming, I just came to congratulate Havoc on their trip....once again grats Havoc, look at the bright side, atleast now you guys have an extra clan to compete with in the med scene...might spice things up a bit and make competition a bit more fun. :)

thekingu.png

Coke is better than Pepsi, just to let you know. :wub:

According to recent statistics, Pepsi is favored over coke in the U.S., and it has a cheaper producing price, as well as a cheaper cost on the market (on average).

I like both, but meh ;^P.

qlmSOQW.png

Not sure why we would be mad on TLP's topic...we may have laughed at it but we sure as hell ain't mad. Every post you made on this topic 0mgi0wnu, has been a flame or bait so you just proved my point. You guys are the ones flaming, I just came to congratulate Havoc on their trip....once again grats Havoc, look at the bright side, atleast now you guys have an extra clan to compete with in the med scene...might spice things up a bit and make competition a bit more fun. :)

Implying every post that jonty/preschool/pepe/all your other ranks dont start the flame war on our topics.

Remember when Loki told you all to log out to different worlds and run to northeast stairs l0l!

Remember when you used to send hate mail to me on YT because you hated that I talked to Kaylee a.k.a. Zack lol! Then you went crazy when you found out he was a guy and pmed me like I cared lol! Then you came on our ts3 talking about wanting to commit suicide because your GF ignored your call ON a video she posted up lol! Then to top it all off, you got cleared 30v50 lol!!!

lol'd

y u flame liuke

we no flame luke

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11