Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenge vs Intense Redemption ~ F2P Prep

2chainz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry guys we'll 'prepare' more minis soon.. In the mean time move this to the miniwar section. My guys had fun at the mini and good job to new recruits at the mini. Thanks.

bro its time to close your going insane

If so, you should close now, seeing as a 23 pull is extraordinary for you...

>Opened first in 2007.

>Can't pull 20 to a prep.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

So much big talk from a clan so little.

>Revenge opened in 2011

>Revenge closed in 2012

>kanye.jpg

Facefloor. Implying you can predict the future. I wouldn't be talking **** if I were you... You know, losing to a barely month old clan and all. ;) gg, no re.

You won, congratulations on your win. Still not giving a **** :thumbsup:. I'm implying your clan won't last considering the last 6 times your founder opened a clan they all died a few months later. Like I said, so much talk from a clan so little.

"I'm implying your clan won't last" don't eat your words

woop woop

Don't worry guys we'll 'prepare' more minis soon.. In the mean time move this to the miniwar section. My guys had fun at the mini and good job to new recruits at the mini. Thanks.

>Opened first in 2007.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

>Revenge opened in 2011

>Revenge closed in 2012

>kanye.jpg

Facefloor. Implying you can predict the future. I wouldn't be talking **** if I were you... You know, losing to a barely month old clan and all. ;) gg, no re.

You won, congratulations on your win. Still not giving a **** :thumbsup:. I'm implying your clan won't last considering the last 6 times your founder opened a clan they all died a few months later. Like I said, so much talk from a clan so little.

If you consider the last 3-4 times your clan was open, it usually died off in the fall when people went inactive.

I have all the respect for IR in the world, but the fact that we can't even get any respect from you after beating you is quite..well..nevermind. I don't expect it by any means, since you aren't used to losing to clans in f2p matched, especially new clans. I hope to see that you guys may live on the positive side instead of letting your negativity bring yourselves down.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

damn seems like alot of flaming going on

preps should be mandatory 30+, anything less is just a big miniwar

gj nonetheless

I see where you're coming from, however, if you were in lower clans you'd probably see it another way, just about the perspective.

Thanks for cleaning this topic up moderators.

hilightsig.png

>Opened first in 2007.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

>Revenge opened in 2011

>Revenge closed in 2012

>kanye.jpg

If you consider the last 3-4 times your clan was open, it usually died off in the fall when people went inactive.

I have all the respect for IR in the world, but the fact that we can't even get any respect from you after beating you is quite..well..nevermind. I don't expect it by any means, since you aren't used to losing to clans in f2p matched, especially new clans. I hope to see that you guys may live on the positive side instead of letting your negativity bring yourselves down.

You realize I replied on your topic with "Good Job" and later you reply on the topic with

>Opened first in 2007.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

I respectfully commented on your thread...

Good job on your win, again.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

>Opened first in 2007.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

>Revenge opened in 2011

>Revenge closed in 2012

>kanye.jpg

You realize I replied on your topic with "Good Job" and later you reply on the topic with

>Opened first in 2007.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

I respectfully commented on your thread...

Good job on your win, again.

He wasn't speaking to you, he was speaking to Ricky.

Don't know where all this beef came from anyway.

hilightsig.png

damn seems like alot of flaming going on

preps should be mandatory 30+, anything less is just a big miniwar

gj nonetheless

so u have a "big miniwar" vs z the last time?

u talk about mm cause u know u can pull 30+ in any time

but for clans that have only open 2-3 months ? and only can pull 25+ and they want a prep but no1 will accept cause it will be a only a "big mini war" watver thanks for the repply

ps: yes, this topic got alot of flame in

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png

Good job on the win!

Shame you are flaming us not knowing what will happen..

Pirates this weekend are going to reach the highest point.. I hope everyone is ready for that journey!

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Good job on the win

To Zenith coming here I hope you have fun this weekend cause my pirates are coming after you!Even through our slump you will be forever **** ******* faggots

I still don't have senior member...

:confused: :whistling:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

hopefully our f2p fight tomorrow is just as fun ;P

l0l

Good job on the win

To Zenith coming here I hope you have fun this weekend cause my pirates are coming after you!Even through our slump you will be forever **** ******* faggots

I still don't have senior member...

:confused: :whistling:

You need to learn how to spell your name before hand

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Good job on the win!

Shame you are flaming us not knowing what will happen..

Pirates this weekend are going to reach the highest point.. I hope everyone is ready for that journey!

huh? ricky began it :( im relly felling bad for all the flame but we are not gonna let kids flame for free :thumbsup:

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png

>Opened first in 2007.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

>Opened in 2007

>Used your clan like toilet paper ripping you to shreds every single weekend you went out

>Ranking our spy

>Chaotic closes x9

>Revenge opens

We're only pulling low after consistently pulling 55 to every weekend for the past three months because two new clans opened and took our 'loyal' members. What is your excuse for the 9 times your clan was open and pulled an average of 27 for all trips in its entirety?

igohard.png