Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenge vs Intense Redemption ~ F2P Prep

2chainz

>Opened first in 2007.

>Can't pull 20 to a prep.

>Feelsbadman.jpg

>Opened in 2007

>Used your clan like toilet paper ripping you to shreds every single weekend you went out

>Ranking our spy

>Chaotic closes x9

>Revenge opens

We're only pulling low after consistently pulling 55 to every weekend for the past three months because two new clans opened and took our 'loyal' members. What is your excuse for the 9 times your clan was open and pulled an average of 27 for all trips in its entirety?

lol at the "loyal"

who the fk cares if we pull 27? and still beating ur clan on matched on a 'miniwar' i think if ur clan is slumping is for all ur fking ego dude just stop acting like a man and flaming revenge for no reason.

STOP IT!

THANKS FOR THE PREP IR

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks to see who and what IR is competing with /:

That 30 pull :whistling:

lol at the "loyal"

who the fk cares if we pull 27? and still beating ur clan on matched on a 'miniwar' i think if ur clan is slumping is for all ur fking ego dude just stop acting like a man and flaming revenge for no reason.

STOP IT!

THANKS FOR THE PREP IR

You could be right, but I can't see through that grammar.

two new clans opened and took our 'loyal' members.

What, are they being held against their will or something?

Apparently you don't understand what a clan is. Actually, it is quite evident you don't understand the simple concept of loyalty. Have fun being a main, doing quests, butt-fucking Willy crew, and acting like you don't care but still resorting to hacking and flaming us on purewarfare.

Have a nice day all, this is a enough replies because of me on behalf of Revenge. Thank me later.

igohard.png

Don't worry guys we'll 'prepare' more minis soon.. In the mean time move this to the miniwar section. My guys had fun at the mini and good job to new recruits at the mini. Thanks.

Recruits? Mini? LOLOLOLOL anymore excuses bro, how about your ts got ddosed or no ranks where on.

your obviously mad

alot of mad peeps on this topic, goodjob revenge

QwnAO.png

Don't worry guys we'll 'prepare' more minis soon.. In the mean time move this to the miniwar section. My guys had fun at the mini and good job to new recruits at the mini. Thanks.

Recruits? Mini? LOLOLOLOL anymore excuses bro, how about your ts got ddosed or no ranks where on.

your obviously mad

Shut up 4nr.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

your obviously mad

Shut up 4nr.

lolmad

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

your obviously mad

Shut up 4nr.

a foreign kid calling another foreign kid foreign

What is this!?!!!

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Good job winning the miniwar hope to have more minis soon :sorcerer:

STAY ALIVE!

double meaning ;)

Ahaha i understood that one from my short time in IR. IR's slippin tho forreal goodjob revenge.. my jaw dropped

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

your obviously mad

Shut up 4nr.

What is this!?!!!

a retard shouting at 2 4nr's makes me lol

qOY7v.png

your obviously mad

Shut up 4nr.

What is this!?!!!

your the one that gets 0 and 8 mixed up doe

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Shame it wasn't 20v20+

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Gj etc etc shame theres so much flame for no reason.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

two new clans opened and took our \'loyal\' members.

Apparently you don\'t understand what a clan is. Actually, it is quite evident you don\'t understand the simple concept of loyalty. Have fun being a main, doing quests, butt-fucking Willy crew, and acting like you don\'t care but still resorting to hacking and flaming us on purewarfare.

Have a nice day all, this is a enough replies because of me on behalf of Revenge. Thank me later.

dw ricky, andy made sure to still have a pure for TR, now that\'s some loyalty ;)

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Apparently you don\'t understand what a clan is. Actually, it is quite evident you don\'t understand the simple concept of loyalty. Have fun being a main, doing quests, butt-fucking Willy crew, and acting like you don\'t care but still resorting to hacking and flaming us on purewarfare.

dw ricky, andy made sure to still have a pure for TR, now that\'s some loyalty ;)

..... :/

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

your obviously mad

Shut up 4nr.

What is this!?!!!

your the one that gets 0 and 8 mixed up doe

Not really r0fl, but hey, you talk **** in public but sucks **** in private, and everybody knows what happened the last time z tried stepping it up to the big boys :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

Oooooooooo

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

:thumbsup:

And ricky pal, I will have fun being a main :) and if I am not mistaken I left before all of them did. Don't be angry because I'm friends with someone who ****** you over :rolleyes:

As for flaming, I have a 0% warn, maybe because you won't find a post on pure warfare of me flaming.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png