Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures Do it Old School

Milky

nice sign ups tlp

(a) It is for inactivity not trip. But cool story.

tlp flames us all week then when it comes to the weekend and they start getting smacked, they wonder why they get the **** talk back

lulz

(B) I forgot ur 120+ ML vs 80 ML Obv we will be better at preps than trips for a while. I mean EOP did drop out of prep standings right? 1-8 record get to ya?

i believe it was about 5-8 when we were removed from the list, and about 9-3 in f2p.

speaking of dropping out of lists, fancy a pcr fullout sometime? :teehee:

Idk ask a rank. And I doubt it just based on ML sizes. Ik TLP is better than EOP matched any deal of the week.

O and I found this. 8. Eruption Of Pures: 1-8 (11.1%, L1, H/11-1-11) Updated 4 days ago so unless you got 4 wins looks like 1-8

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard your trip was boring, your spy got caught his first day trying to spy, and you were clueless to where we were lmao, so you just took a while guess we ended hehehe

We got outpulled, nice pull from you guys, thats all gj.

so what did you guys actually do today?

i mean i know what you did, spamming "ls " - eop name

but what about mm?

So whose side did you fight for? I see you have a rank in ls' cc, why didn't you kick Jub then lol.

Also. After killing your fail attempt at a spy, we went to p2p and had some action with NPO, War and some randoms :)

and GJ on your pull.

because jub wasn't in cc, he was just spamming "ls" - eop name regardless lol

and i fought for nobody, attacked every non-eop/non-ls white dot (and there were quite a few)

and don't have a b*ner at the k/d lmfao

it happens when you fight 3 clans at once (ls, xl, and cd later on)

we risk 20k, mains risk 150k

we could die like 5 times, get 1 loot, and be satisfied :P

funnn stuff

eopsumm.png

Interesting since the kdr tracker came out that clans who perform poorly have used it as justification for saying their trip was at all not ****.

Cruising p2p worlds killing 1 itemers for 2 hours with 40 people isn't really my idea of fun, so i'll take the lower kdr for more action/fun anyday.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

It was fun fighting EoP im sure they had fun xL had alot of fun. On the real though EoP got owned. LoL no video ;) i wonder why! Gf eop!

and you are?

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif