Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures ~ Bootyclapping the wilderness.

Known 2 Pown

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png
The Last Pures:
Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Saturday November 5th 2011, The Last Pures peaked 45 members, the low peak did not stop our two hours of dominating F2P today featuring NME,EOP,FI,CP,XL.

1fke649.png
1mgjucy.png

T9i6P.png

tvid.png
Props to Mayhem|Travis!

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Enemy
Whilst sat around sperm hill we noticed NME started to login, we potted up and rushed on-top of the sperm hill. Noticing the level different we pulled away to the northwest hill and picked off anyone who followed, NME followed shortly after. Hearing EOP was hopping on-top of sperm to our world we pulled to the eastern hill of the fight ready to bail. EOP logged in and started to hit the fight so we both bailed to single and logged.

magexp164632.png
magexp164828.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Enemy
After EOP "crashing" our last fight we decided to set up another at GDZ this time. EOP was taken care of and the fight was underway. TLP defended inside GDZ pushing NME all the way out east, we pulled back into GDZ and rested while NME sat northeast outside. We charged north into NME and the fight was pushed up onto the fence. NME was pushed all the way to new-gate and finished on-top of the hill.

Thanks for the action NME :thumbsup:
magexp170705.png
magexp170750.png
magexp170917.png
magexp171007.png
111105171022.png
111105171049.png
magexp171127.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Fatality
Whilst walking up to bh our scouts noticed WAR/EF at vents. Having nothing planned we decided to rush and join in the action. WAR/EF bailed to single and FI rushed us at vents we turned around and started banging out FI members. After a short period the fight was pulled north against the lava, EOP rushed in spamming Z's and had painted their capes Zenith colours :rolleyes: so we bailed out with the free rune scimitars and banked.

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Enemy/XL
Our scouts found CP at mossies so we rolled up and dragged CP out of single and into multi. NME came and joined in the fun so we pulled north whilst sniping down on both clans. We pushed onto the fight with scims and CP scattered west and NME pulled east. We followed NME pushing them up against corp, at this point XL came and NME pulled onto dwarfs. Both clans followed and NME pulled against the lava so we followed pushing south. Instead of pursuing NME all the way south we decided to turn around and bang out XL pushing them all the way to gap into single strip :teehee:

magexp172819.png
magexp172938.png
magexp173020.png
magexp173109.png
magexp173154.png
magexp173256.png
111105173453.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Corrupt Pures
Finding CP at mossies again on the edge of single we decided to rush them. CP carried on to run into single/multi but it didn't help them.
CP was cleared after a few minutes.... thanks for the fight.

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!
fgjjhdd0.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chins UP EOP. Didn't get us once, and GF to other clans, It was nice of NME to fight us back to back GJ. I really see you guys improving alot! Keep it up.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Was a fun trip, hope to do the same tomorrow :)

chins up eop lilguys

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Chins UP EOP. Didn't get us once, and GF to other clans, It was nice of NME to fight us back to back GJ. I really see you guys improving alot! Keep it up.

Are u bragging from running from EOP? Hmmmm..

Nah he's bragging about the 5leaks and knowing when to run from ur crash :thumbsup:

Good point, soz for crashing and making you run :(

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Nah he's bragging about the 5leaks and knowing when to run from ur crash :thumbsup:

Apology declined.... please make it 1000 words on The Last Pures site.

Thanks 4 the action cp/fi/nme etc

Apology declined.... please make it 1000 words on The Last Pures site.

Thanks 4 the action cp/fi/nme etc

Your clan is only open because your leader enjoys having several males follow him.

*hint*

Your clan is only open because your leader doesn't want Goop having panic attacks over EOP closing.

*panic*

however we're all in tlp because we're gay.

45 members with signups hopefully you can mass recruit within the next few weeks to give us a real fight

huh; I don't ever recall you even knowing what a "real fight" was considering all you manage to do is crash our fights

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Was a fun trip, hope to do the same tomorrow :)

chins up eop lilguys

45 with sign ups,

eop got 70+ with no signups.

Am i missing something?

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif