Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenge is best served COLD

imperial

r70hE.png

Revenges F2P Pk Trip
Nov/5th/2011
111105174557.png
Videos

Video by - [R][-Joey-]

QZyOF.png

Today we did expect a lot of people to be on, With the win vs IR this week we knew it was going to be an amazing saturday. After massing we got us a cc count and we had 33 battle ready warriors set on "Beast Mode".

QZyOF.png
Fight 1

We got lucky to get a quick leak in Enormity so we could hit them after they spammed and flamed our prep vs IR. They hid in single 90% of the 5min trip they had so we hopped to world 50 and hit them at mossies. Getting angry that they we're still hiding in single , we decided to rush them & they all died/logged/teled. Ty for the free addy :thumbsup:
While Sitting in world 50 in multi for a little while we saw some EF rush us, Chasing them down to vents Fi hit us. Being scattered around we got a regroup at vents and tried to fight off the 40+ addy daddys. Getting cleared by Fi we got a regroup at edge and got ready for the next fight. Thanks for the fight Fi.

QZyOF.png
YMzYo.png
111105162257.png
111106084416.png

QZyOF.png
Fight 2

This was a planned Pkri with EF at sperm, We rushed from the village and hit them hard. Making them run to the hillz gap we chased with bows. After a little show down at the Gap they pulled into the hut. We pushed in with scims out and swept them up pretty easily.
Gf EF thanks for the fight!

111106072713.png
111106072843.png
111106072935.png
111105155937.png
111105205826.png

QZyOF.png
Fight 3

This next fight was vs IR, They agreed to defend spider village, After taking some time to get there b\c of mains sniping them IR finally was ready. Rushing in on IR we pulled scims out and went for there hearts. Beating IR was the one thing we wanted more then anything, And even though FI crashed IR where done with 3-4 100s remaining. (Watch video and check pictures)

Imng9.png
CDnH4.png

QZyOF.png
Fight 4

This next fight was vs War, We defended spider village in the little room and awaited War's rush. When they hit us we pulled back a square and launched arrows at them. Dropping a few of war we held on not losing anyone for 3 minutes. The fight went back and fourth until zenith crashed. Wont claim this fight as i believe War had 22-23 left and we had 25-26.

111105215108.png
XlnHr.png
EkJiB.png
Bh0OF.png
Zenith Crashed

JSiTL.png

QZyOF.png
Fight 5

After war we got a run in vs CP, While waiting on CP to defend Fi hit Cp. I wanted Revenge on Fi for the crashing today so we rushed on top of Fi focusing only on Fi. After the fight going from vents to corp, Seeing mainly Revenge left "Cp might of called off returning" We started chasing Fi to gap when Zenith hit cutting Fi off at piper. Getting a 25 man regroup at BH stairs we run down to get in the action and here comes Foe clearing the whole fight up.

Xm96W.png
YIuad.png
YIuad.png
[/img]

QZyOF.png
Today was a great day for us, We pulled really well and got alot of action. Hopefully next week is less crashing and more fighting.
Thanks everyone!

Ps. Grats on 99 strength Wadda!

Forums - http://Revenge-Rs.com/forums/
#Revenge
JOIN TODAY!

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

We ****** **** up. Had fun fighting Fix2 and Z out opted and putting up good fights. Hopefully there's less crashing next week (if that's even possible anymore).

2s1ry3n.jpg

Good job, i have lost alot of respect for you guys though.The fact that you had to lie about your opts is upsetting.

Cheap win ,please dont be one of those pure clans with no honour , the new clans are the ones who can implement change on the pure community.

I think we preformed well with the 21 people we had vs you though ^_^

cghiz.png

Click my signature

You have dp capes and people are spamming ayeeeeeeeee

What is going on@@@@@@@@@@@@

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

You have dp capes and people are spamming ayeeeeeeeee

What is going on@@@@@@@@@@@@

theres a few ex DP members in the clan that spam that sometimes.

Had fun at the trip & @H0W3 I Pmed [E]Dylan for a pkri & got no response. Better luck next weekend.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF