Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Late Night Zenith

blue

8OIxw.png

This Topic should have been posted last night but i was to lazy to make it and i also had to leave right after our P2P Trip earlier. We dont really ever post about Midweek trips we do them daily and just go kill mains at Revs but this trip was after our F2p Saturday and we had a decent pull of 20 Zenith members.

I also just wanted to point out that we do these rev trips almost daily and anybody can come if their a clan friend of Zenith or just idle in our vent or #Zenith so if you want to come its not a big deal its just unofficial fun for us and our clan friends.

#Zenith

3Yj12.png

Clans in this Video

Fi x2
TLP
MM

:Video:

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

That was actually fun as hell :).

Cleared almost every1 at revs and made some pretty good loot. Burnz u looked like you did work :PP

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

IT was mains and 2-3 pures lol. Whoever deleted my post for pointing that out then Lol bit of bias...

Fi had 6 people pking and zenith hit them with 10+ of their mains and like 3 pures.

Then I came and we got a small mass of about 10 Fi and we went back and cleared Zenith.

We was going to have another run in with them but MM turned up and we fought them instead in revs caves.

That is all.

IT was mains and 2-3 pures lol. Whoever deleted my post for pointing that out then Lol bit of bias...

Fi had 6 people pking and zenith hit them with 10+ of their mains and like 3 pures.

Then I came and we got a small mass of about 10 Fi and we went back and cleared Zenith.

We was going to have another run in with them but MM turned up and we fought them instead in revs caves.

That is all.

i can see a lot more orange dots on the minimap than blue ones, need glasses? specsavers own! then again, zenith did not hit anything the video shows you running in.. NOT US :)

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

That is all.

U know theres a vid right?

VJPhR.png

YDXgJ.png