Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Piercing Note

Karl

OPN_icon.jpg

There has been a brutal murder at the Abbey of Saint Elspeth Citharede. Unravel the mystery in our latest members? quest, with full voice acting, specially recorded music and no level requirements!

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

1QOmh.png

Players can make these after completion of the One Piercing Note quest if they have 60 Prayer and 60 Crafting.

Illuminated Books have the same stats as the normal books, but with an additional +3 prayer. The look of the book will also change if it's illuminated. Making an illuminated book does not destroy the original book. Players can own more than one copy of the same illuminated god book at once.

MoxSm.png

The robes give a +19 bonus to prayer when wearing all four parts. In addition, when wearing all four parts, the robes allow players to restore prayer points when listening to musicians.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Did the quest got hte book, its epic :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS