Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Tribulation p2p prep 11/9/11

Foe Joe

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OT: Awesome prep, I think Foe should be glad somebody is giving them a fight, and I mean, an actual fight, unlike the easy wins they had vs. some clans in past few months :) Looking forward to fight you again.

Sorry couldn't help but noticing. A real fight?

Bro it was a 30v30, you aren't in the top p2p matched until you can pull above 50 and beat either us or tlp, quality lies within numbers, not just a big mini unit, as teams are lol.

And yes, TR happens to have about the same ml as a lot of teams, so it's no surprise their best 30 can almost beat the 30 that were currently online for Foe.

Was an intense 30v30 prep though. I hope TLP fights us soon, and we can show what quality is in a 50v50+ fight.

This :teehee:

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

No offence but since TR opened, they think they can beat anyone lol

Nevertheless, good job Foe.

whats wrong with that exactly? If you think you are going to lose before you even fight, you might aswell not bother.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

l0l @ bringing invites, typical TR...

Still think the top 3 matched are FOE/TLP/H

You don't prove nothing from 1 prep which you lost

Foe...Yup, #1 atm, deserved with their quality :) . No sarcasm. Wouldn't say the same for miniwars tho.

(15:20:32) <@Serbia> get the mini

(15:20:36) <@[Foe]X0> **** off

(15:20:42) <@[Foe]X0> u know how many times we lost against tr?

(15:20:44) <@[Foe]X0> IN A ROW?

(15:20:47) <@[Foe]X0> 6

Tlp?

After Foe prep:

111110001945.png

:ninja:

yunox.jpg

'Nuff said.

Havoc?

Do I have to repost and edit the above stated picture that I posted for TLP^? Or will you simply prep us to prove that you are better than us? Untill I see a spam "P2P Prep vs Havoc" in #Tribulation, keep your mouth shut. I talk **** but I can also back it up, unlike you and your clan.

OT: Awesome prep, I think Foe should be glad somebody is giving them a fight, and I mean, an actual fight, unlike the easy wins they had vs. some clans in past few months :) Looking forward to fight you again.

A prep doesn't show who the better clan is.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Why is that every single topic involving either FOE or TR we get flamed in inadvertedly;even if we have nothing to do with their prep let alone their clan somewhere someone compares that clan to being better or worse than us; truly if you want to establish the best matched prep clans then you're more than welcome to prep us

And keep you comments about not being able to pull 30+ or being scared, or all those childish remarks for later.

It means one thing to make a meme saying tlp won't prep and it means another to actually come on our irc and message our leaders asking for a prep

and before you say you have asked, I can vouch and say, I've seen you ask, but I've never seen you come in a time that anyone is ACTUALLY AROUND, you guys come at like 1am EST asking for preps when no rank is around to accept them or talk details.

Just my two cents

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Also; not to discredit either of which clan

But from personal experience and I guess some bias; I'd rank FOE and TLP higher than TR; considering one, that until either clan or any clan can mass a 50+ pull and have a proper full out it's just going to be one big mini most of the time; both clans TR and FOE are very good, I give credit to TR for having a powerful member list of skilled 100+ pures who pose a huge threat in minis and low pull preps, but FOE is FOE and by that standard I believe when it comes to pulls above 30 they still are one of the best Matched preps and TR is not; this is subject to change; once I see TR prep us and not just fight us in a mini, then I'll accredit them more, no offence to TR whatsoever

Point being, no clan other than EOP(with their huge ml) seems to pull very well this past month and thats more many reasons, whether school or the holidays alot of people aren't active as they are during the summer and breaks, so my notion is that this upcoming winter break we settle this with real matched preps of 50+ opps

Between tlp vs tr, tlp vs foe, foe vs tr, so forth.

Truly establish the number one matched ranked amongst pure clans

good luck to all, and great job to both clans on this prep and all future preps good luck

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Bro it was a 30v30, you aren't in the top p2p matched until you can pull above 50 and beat either us or tlp, quality lies within numbers, not just a big mini unit, as teams are lol.

And yes, TR happens to have about the same ml as a lot of teams, so it's no surprise their best 30 can almost beat the 30 that were currently online for Foe.

Was an intense 30v30 prep though. I hope TLP fights us soon, and we can show what quality is in a 50v50+ fight.

Didn't tr outpull you though? Wouldn't complain about low opts if the other clan outpulls you.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

l0l @ bringing invites, typical TR...

Still think the top 3 matched are FOE/TLP/H

You don't prove nothing from 1 prep which you lost

Foe...Yup, #1 atm, deserved with their quality :) . No sarcasm. Wouldn't say the same for miniwars tho.

(15:20:32) <@Serbia> get the mini

(15:20:36) <@[Foe]X0> **** off

(15:20:42) <@[Foe]X0> u know how many times we lost against tr?

(15:20:44) <@[Foe]X0> IN A ROW?

(15:20:47) <@[Foe]X0> 6

Tlp?

After Foe prep:

111110001945.png

:ninja:

yunox.jpg

'Nuff said.

Havoc?

Do I have to repost and edit the above stated picture that I posted for TLP^? Or will you simply prep us to prove that you are better than us? Untill I see a spam "P2P Prep vs Havoc" in #Tribulation, keep your mouth shut. I talk **** but I can also back it up, unlike you and your clan.

Doesn't prove nothing, i'm pretty sure Havoc/TLP would still stomp your 35 deffers.

Good try with the long essay though...

Will stomp Our 30defers? o lord, are you new?

Zkut8.jpg

Why is that every single topic involving either FOE or TR we get flamed in inadvertedly;even if we have nothing to do with their prep let alone their clan somewhere someone compares that clan to being better or worse than us; truly if you want to establish the best matched prep clans then you're more than welcome to prep us

And keep you comments about not being able to pull 30+ or being scared, or all those childish remarks for later.

It means one thing to make a meme saying tlp won't prep and it means another to actually come on our irc and message our leaders asking for a prep

and before you say you have asked, I can vouch and say, I've seen you ask, but I've never seen you come in a time that anyone is ACTUALLY AROUND, you guys come at like 1am EST asking for preps when no rank is around to accept them or talk details.

Just my two cents

I facedesk'd about 15 times reading this.

baa baa black sheep

Didn't tr outpull you though? Wouldn't complain about low opts if the other clan outpulls you.

Yes, we made a point of not setting the event on our calendar.

Was basically a 30+ pull for us in a 30 min mass, as we wanted it to be so we wouldn't have to sit loads.

I apologized to TR for making them have to sit a couple people, but I'm sure they were glad to knock off their low levels and let their high ones fight. - And sure used their advantage at beginning (1st round) to take 5 minutes to sit, 5 minutes to attack etc...more than half of foe's overloads had worn out by time they decided to attack and all they could say was "YOU DID THIS TO TLP!!!" which I found unnecessary.

It was either TR sitting 3 ppl, or us pulling 50+ and sitting over 15, we caught up with them though as more members came on.

Btw since this was a quote of an EOP member, whats up with you guys only p2p prepping us if dung is off and team capes..? We're still laughing at that :\

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

gj guys

I wouldn't mind Joe he lost his warlord over the last PW topic he posted ;)

not really

Havoc?

You can back it up? How...?

By beating Havoc in a prep. O wait, they're scared to prep us.

smartestmember.jpg

Expected :)

GJ Foe

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Rino in chaotic: ch pride ch or die sons we smash ur **** clan

Rino in havoc: Havoc or die. we da best

Rino in tr: havoc is ****, tr or die son. we nearly beat foe in a big mini where we invite every pure from outbreak etc.

Rino in future clan: tr is ****, x or die

lol ive asked all ur leaders for a prep about 10 times and they either ignore or 'troll' me except for cory but hes busy with irl its obvious tlp is avoiding foe at all costs

Rino in chaotic: ch pride ch or die sons we smash ur **** clan

Rino in havoc: Havoc or die. we da best

Rino in tr: havoc is ****, tr or die son. we nearly beat foe in a big mini where we invite every pure from outbreak etc.

Rino in future clan: tr is ****, x or die

ur 12 and u look like a kangaroo. your point is invalid.

smartestmember.jpg