Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Tribulation p2p prep 11/9/11

Foe Joe

sup niggas.. hehe

Just messing around but thanks for prepping us guys, You have more balls than some hpcs, Although you brought invites :whistling: but we took that as a compliment.

1st round:We started off slow, Slow piles bad transitioning. Tr took that round. Tr taking ages to attack didnt help either.

2nd round:In my vid i went down like a sack of taderz but it seems like our stacked side was just on point and we rolled you guys pretty quickly.

3rd round:VERY VERY close. Was hella fun i was screaming my ass off in ts but it was man for man until the end than we finally took it at the end.

Foe members feel free to post ur vids in ur posts ill add here whenever I get the chance

My vid vvv

My ***** Chris|Onebangyou's vid

10pdfkn.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the prep,

second round we messed up not having starting piles and not everyone having overs up, we didn't expect it only ourselves to blame.

cant wait for a rm, will go twice as hard.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Although you brought invites

? Who would that be, shame to ruin such a good prep coming out starting with that **** statement.

Ignore it like we have to ignore addy, mark, and those other 120s always talking **** lol.

? Who would that be, shame to ruin such a good prep coming out starting with that **** statement.

Ignore it like we have to ignore addy, mark, and those other 120s always talking **** lol.

wat u on abt kid im 116

smartestmember.jpg

wat u on abt kid im 116

n was talking bout hairy *** or w/e m8 ik ur 116 f