Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NoSympathyy | Liam Introduction.

NoSympathyy

Not sure what section to post this in, may not of looked properly, so I posted it here, apologies if there was any confusion.

Hey guys, thought I'd make a intro, can't remember if I have done one or not, doesn't matter, here is my current-up-to-date introduction for those to get to know me.

19 years old,

Rsn; NoSympathyy

(And other accounts which I don't use AS much)

Live in the UK, from Luton, up in Middlesbrough, love music, passion for entertaining, optimistic, diplomatic, always up for a laugh.

Working ******* releasing some good content video's for everyone to enjoy, regardless of the feedback (Positive or Negative) I appreciate every comment I get. Currently on 380 Subscribers on my YouTube, go check me out if you haven't already;

http://www.youtube.com/user/xShaperShifterx

IRC channel; #NS

Stats on NoSympathyy

90 - Attack (May go for 99, but I don't want to deal too much with higher level'd combaters with 70-99 defence)

99 - Strength

99 - Hitpoints

99 - Range

99 - Magic

95 - Prayer (May get 99, not really interested too much in it except the cape)

46 - Defence (Due to turmoil quest giving me defence xp)

73 - Summoning (Perhaps working towards 80, not looking to spend too much on this skill)

Any of my other skills aren't really relevant, not the biggest of skillers but perhaps one day would like to achieve the levels for Spec Restore potions, Titans, Possibly Chaotics (Really dislike the skill) and finally 99 fishing for the sake of all those months I spent with a broken arm just in bed watching my character catch sharks/swordies/lobsters/rocktails. (Broke my arm 3 times, ouchies).

Huge Rugby fan, Rugby union I'll add. Played for 7 years but was forced to stop due to a severe injury.

Huge Music fan, can play the Drums, Piano, Keyboard, Guitar, Flute (El em ay oh) and sometimes can sing, DEPENDING on how **** the song sounds I defo can match it! Haha.

Friendly guy, so any more information you may want to know can just ask me via Forums in the Wilderness sections,

(Will always post my videos around in forums until I reach a steady fan-base then I'll leave it just for my subscribers to view only since they are the loyal ones)

My YouTube channel won't always be RuneScape video's, no no, soon (when I gain more support) I'll be moving onto a variety gaming channel, Minecraft, CSS, Call of Duty, Oblivion, Left for Dead, Guild Wars 2, Team Fortress 2, EVE, Half-Life, Magicka, Titan Quest, A lot of "Steam" based games!

I have my own Facebook and Twitter channels just for those who do use social networking and would like to show support and/or get the latest information as to what I've been doing. It's there for those who wish to actually use them so I won't feel bad if I don't get a lot of support/followers on either of them! Wouldn't mind getting to know my fan-base!

Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/NoSympathyy

Twitter; https://twitter.com/#!/NoSympathyyy

So yeah, this is me, this is what I do, I would one day perhaps like to get into the entertainment business. Perhaps as a producer/video maker would suit me fine. Will be hard work, will get a lot of negative feedback/trolls. But you can't let stuff like that stop you now, can you? Anyways, yes, I do like to waffle so I'll be ending it here.

Thanks for reading (If you did, Oh yes, I'll know if you didn't! Sneaky ******* :P)

Cheers

~ NoSympathyy | Liam (Call me whatever one you want to, I don't mind)

It's not about the amount of hits you give,

It's about the amount you can take and keep moving forward.

NoSympathites, ONWARDS!

SPECTACULAR!

Irc Chan; #NS

Youtube/xShapershifterx

Hello!

My name is Babalanka the Superior, nice to meet you ;)

You too buddy! Hope you're swell :D

NoSympathites, ONWARDS!

SPECTACULAR!

Irc Chan; #NS

Youtube/xShapershifterx

Thanks for all the replies :) Lovely community, I know I'm not exactly a pure. (Ex-Pure if anything, plus a baby pure on the rise) Was nice to receive a fair few comments, cheers guys.

NoSympathites, ONWARDS!

SPECTACULAR!

Irc Chan; #NS

Youtube/xShapershifterx

Welcome to pure warfare :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 3 weeks later...