Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order Vs Zenith P2P Prep

Flankk

Idk where you got the " 104 cb average " from but I'll just go with what ever floats your boats..

Haven't p2p prepped since Oct 26 ( not counting last week vs tlp ) also 99, lawson, logan, ryan, armin, lmafo weren't there so i was surprised we won a round ;) gf we'll get you next time hopefully with a staff of light off rule

Not sure why you're flaming when we gave you a clean prep with the rules that both clans agreed to :down:

duno how thats a flame I'm just saying we should rm with some new rules, if you take that to offense your weak :whistling:

I don't get why you would put staff of light off, it's tactic to either use it or not, be offensive with d scim specs, ags specs or be defensive with the sol spec.

Sol specs are easily countered, but you wouldn't understand I guess.

Sols off is the most stupid rule I've ever heard off, even in mini wars it's stupid.

Na sol off isn't stupid, getting hit once then sol specing praying rng isn't good tanking & is annoying. Sol off actually takes some skill. Our prep vs tr was sol off lol Gj tho.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk where you got the " 104 cb average " from but I'll just go with what ever floats your boats..

Haven't p2p prepped since Oct 26 ( not counting last week vs tlp ) also 99, lawson, logan, ryan, armin, lmafo weren't there so i was surprised we won a round ;) gf we'll get you next time hopefully with a staff of light off rule

Not sure why you're flaming when we gave you a clean prep with the rules that both clans agreed to :down:

duno how thats a flame I'm just saying we should rm with some new rules, if you take that to offense your weak :whistling:

I don't get why you would put staff of light off, it's tactic to either use it or not, be offensive with d scim specs, ags specs or be defensive with the sol spec.

Sols off is the most stupid rule I've ever heard off, even in mini wars it's stupid.

Na sol off isn't stupid, getting hit once then sol specing praying rng isn't good tanking & is annoying. Sol off actually takes some skill. Our prep vs tr was sol off lol Gj tho.

This, if you rely on a sol to tank then you need to work on your p2p warring.

Gj on the prep.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Sol off doesn't take skill.

If Sol is on it makes it harder as a group to take down a target, it actually needs some kind of common sense & communication to take someone down that sol specced, or you switch piles & make them waste their WHOLE spec bar, which could be 2 AGS specs.

Sol off = 20 nig rangers running around with AGS/DDs/Gmauls speccing happy everywhere.

The only skill Sol off would involve is the harder tanking of the individuals , as a Clan it would be easier in the end to take down those piles.

You tank alone, but pile in a Clan.

After all it's a Team Game.

Stop writing about Sol now, if you think it takes skill having sol off wars that's your opinion ;)

I'm never gonna accept a sol off prep lol

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

finally someone with a head :) wish clans we could compete with would be down to do those rules

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

This ^

Only new generation of ex-bad miniers use that rule lol, kids just wanna see their max hit with mauls

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

This ^

Only new generation of ex-bad miniers use that rule lol, kids just wanna see their max hit with mauls

<333333333

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

thank you zenith for the prep,

when we made the rules both clans agreed on sol spec.

was one close battle i gotta say,

1st prep aganst zenith 3-0 [lost]

2nd prep aganst zenith 3-2 [lost]

3rd prep aganst zenith 2-1 [Won]

NPO Avg Cmb:98

Zenith Avg Cmb:104

we also had 9 applicants

theres no a shame of losing its all a game bro, just say goodfight an Ty 4 prep.

im sure well prep u again in the future.

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

we also had 9 applicants

theres no a shame of losing its all a game bro, just say goodfight an Ty 4 prep.

Thank you for stating the obvious facts that have already been stated before, Josh (:

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Great job my fellow comrades. Kj take the loss nigguh it's 1 prep.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

we also had 9 applicants

I don't recall having 104 cb average

you have 6 apps, I highly doubt all 6 of them were there either..

can u plz get your facts straight :nuke: :nuke:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Lmao at these guys thinking they are clever with sols off. If you have a smart caller you should know how to properly counter one who chooses to be smart and use his sol spec.

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Wasnt there but gj

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I think we did decent for members calling, regardless we will have a rematch soon

C'mon now why would you accept my offer knowing no ranks would be able to attend it. I asked you anytime Thursday lol you had a week in advance to make sure every caller attended. Goodluck next week as we will hopefully prep again then.

BestLeader.png

we also had 9 applicants

Your Members were qcing your average cmb, the average cmb you had during this event, not overall.

We have more than 9 applicants, due to multiple reasons we had to create a 2nd application section, we tried some stupid app system with more than one level etc lol

I was surprised so many apps showed up, we also missed some of our most important ranks, too bad there was a KFC all you can eat event going on in the US & Canada.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

^ that last part better not be towards me -_-

lmfao zenith making excuses r0fl

great job npo

Lord lol. Gets better nd better everytime.....took me awhile to get down that page.

Never realized how hard it was to say "Goodjob thanks for the fight, yeah we lost but it was still fun. Hope to fight you again sometime!"

Lordy....goodfight Zenith :s

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

we also had 9 applicants

Your Members were qcing your average cmb, the average cmb you had during this event, not overall.

We have more than 9 applicants, due to multiple reasons we had to create a 2nd application section, we tried some stupid app system with more than one level etc lol

I was surprised so many apps showed up, we also missed some of our most important ranks, too bad there was a KFC all you can eat event going on in the US & Canada.

Stfu nigguh irl sht popped up. Had nothing to do with KFC this time lol.

BestLeader.png