Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order Vs Zenith P2P Prep

Flankk

banner1small.png
Website | Memberlist | NPOTube

Last weekend we organized a P2P prep with Zenith for Thursday Nov. 10. New Pure Order massed up 30 people for the prep and set out for the win. We had a Combat average of 98 and they had an average of 104. Ty 4 the prep Zenith.

divider1.png

2gvsnbd.jpg

- Matched
- One Defense Cap
- All off
- Pay to play

96yt76.jpg

i3tjq0.jpg

divider1.png

2ll0j1k.jpg

NPO Starting: 25

Zenith Starting: 25

NPO Ending: 18

Zenith Ending: 0

29mx6d5.jpg

NPO Starting: 27?

Zenith Starting: 27?

NPO Ending: 0

Zenith Ending: 12?

2z9mett.jpg

NPO Starting: 27

Zenith Starting: 27

NPO Ending: 11

Zenith Ending: 0

divider1.png

2upwkk9.jpg

111110174413.png
111110175002.png
111110175051.png
111111100940.png
111111101119.png
111110170149.png
111110170202.png
111110170048.png
111111120419.jpg
prep12.jpg

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had 1 caller & 2 ranks online, not suprised we lost. I'm ashamed of our performance & you took advantage.

Good job NPO.

We had 9 Applicants, all pretty low stats with us; you had 6 combat levels on us as average.

har har

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Idk where you got the " 104 cb average " from but I'll just go with what ever floats your boats..

Haven't p2p prepped since Oct 26 ( not counting last week vs tlp ) also 99, lawson, logan, ryan, armin, lmafo weren't there so i was surprised we won a round ;) gf we'll get you next time hopefully with a staff of light off rule

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

We had 1 caller & 2 ranks online, not suprised we lost. I'm ashamed of our performance & you took advantage.

Good job NPO.

We had 9 Applicants, all pretty low stats with us; you had 6 combat levels on us as average.

har har

just to clear things up you don't even have 9 apps atm

111110163606.png

har har

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Idk where you got the " 104 cb average " from but I'll just go with what ever floats your boats..

Haven't p2p prepped since Oct 26 ( not counting last week vs tlp ) also 99, lawson, logan, ryan, armin, lmafo weren't there so i was surprised we won a round ;) gf we'll get you next time hopefully with a staff of light off rule

Not sure why you're flaming when we gave you a clean prep with the rules that both clans agreed to :down:

BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Good job NPO.

har har

just to clear things up you don't even have 9 apps atm

111110163606.png

har har

We have a 2nd applicant section you can't see ;)

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Not sure why you're flaming when we gave you a clean prep with the rules that both clans agreed to :down:

duno how thats a flame I'm just saying we should rm with some new rules, if you take that to offense your weak :whistling:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

duno how thats a flame I'm just saying we should rm with some new rules, if you take that to offense your weak :whistling:

I don't get why you would put staff of light off, it's tactic to either use it or not, be offensive with d scim specs, ags specs or be defensive with the sol spec.

Sol specs are easily countered, but you wouldn't understand I guess.

Sols off is the most stupid rule I've ever heard off, even in mini wars it's stupid.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

You're weak if you cant take a loss without excuses :whistling:

BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

I don't get why you would put staff of light off, it's tactic to either use it or not, be offensive with d scim specs, ags specs or be defensive with the sol spec.

Sols off is the most stupid rule I've ever heard off, even in mini wars it's stupid.

y do u need it :teehee:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

y do u need it :teehee:

Leave it

If you wanna RM pm an NPO leader and set a prep whit your rules.

dfews.jpg