Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe 3-0 Eop

Failed Again

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the prep, definately showed us we gotta improve on somethings.

ps; is it just me or on every topic is there like 10 replies by google adsense, these forums starting to look as crappy as TLP forums lmfao.

we are eop, and we take runescape.com very serious!

xncgb5.jpg

dam 30 ending in 2 fights... rape

Speaking about rape, your clan has not posted a sunday/saturday/friday/prep thread on these forums in 2months+ are you even open?

its called 3 year slump

@no1 likesu, refer to your name please. also try no1 knowsu, no1 caresaboutu, no1 givesafuckoku. also fi doesn't post on pw anymore as all threads on here just turn into unnecessary flame. feel free to check out our recent events section at www.rs-fi.com/forusm

@rino, will your new clan close before you leave it? go hack friends that you have known for 2 years some more lol.

mad cuz ur clan be slumping? btw shities come back ever cuz its impossible to change my name to those things because its too long think before you post ;)

nxpxh.jpg

Speaking about rape, your clan has not posted a sunday/saturday/friday/prep thread on these forums in 2months+ are you even open?

its called 3 year slump

@no1 likesu, refer to your name please. also try no1 knowsu, no1 caresaboutu, no1 givesafuckoku. also fi doesn't post on pw anymore as all threads on here just turn into unnecessary flame. feel free to check out our recent events section at www.rs-fi.com/forusm

@rino, will your new clan close before you leave it? go hack friends that you have known for 2 years some more lol.

mad cuz ur clan be slumping? btw shities come back ever cuz its impossible to change my name to those things because its too long think before you post ;)

His clan is slumping?

Even if they were, props to them for trying to rebuild.

Outrage closed in .5 lol

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

its called 3 year slump

His clan is slumping?

Outrage closed in .5 lol

says an ex-IR rank. Didin`t IR reopend after being closed?

nxpxh.jpg

its called 3 year slump

His clan is slumping?

Outrage closed in .5 lol

Not even gonna bother replying to that because I'm legit struggling trying to understand what you're typing lol.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

its called 3 year slump

His clan is slumping?

Outrage closed in .5 lol

Not even gonna bother replying to that because I'm legit struggling trying to understand what you're typing lol.

Nigguh are you illiterate. He asked you a questions. Your probably the last one to be talking. Rather than makin a leaving topic and just leaving IR you decided to fks with all there sht like a *****. Get your fat ass back to church.

@no1 - stop flaming fatality..

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

its called 3 year slump

His clan is slumping?

Outrage closed in .5 lol

Nigguh are you illiterate. He asked you a questions. Your probably the last one to be talking. Rather than makin a leaving topic and just leaving IR you decided to fks with all there sht like a *****. Get your fat ass back to church.

Don't call someone illiterate with grammar like that lol.

On Topic: Good job.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

its called 3 year slump

His clan is slumping?

Outrage closed in .5 lol

Don't call someone illiterate with grammar like that lol.

On Topic: Good job.

iPhone 4 status brotha im not behind a keyboard.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

its called 3 year slump

His clan is slumping?

Outrage closed in .5 lol

This is my camel, I like my camel

Arabian-Camel.jpg

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: This topic went from being about Eop and Foe to other clans arguing with each other lmao...

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png