Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Australian time friendly clan?

Vvhy Not

tlp. not being biased

trip time are the same..i think its either 7 or 8 in the morning for aussies..preps for you would be at either 8 or 9..maybe 10 in the morning

we have about 5 aussies, give or take a few

we have aussie trips most saturday night

xncgb5.jpg

Check out We Are Royalty, we dont have alot of aussies or Nz but we do have a couple, we are a laid back clan so if thats wat your looking for we will be perfect for you.

We have a great community, and alot of the late nite americans love to get minis with the aussies so if u like to mini, there are minis going on in ur time zone :D

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.net

Good luck

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hey; take it from me, if you want success, and loot and to grow with a clan that cares about you

We have TONS of Aussie memebers, and every Saturday we have our designated Aussie trip!

Join TLP

http://tlp-rs.org/index/

#Tlp

In our clan you aren't a +1, you're a clan mate, we help you through every step of the journey, we have tons of experience and run the wild on the weekends, we constantly pull kdrs above 3.0 and command the wild and all those other clans at our feet

not to mention we do TONS OF P2P events, in fact we have a p2p fullout coming up

And we have midweek Inners/pk trips that are all p2p

Come idle in #tlp and hit me up

~i p0tt3d 4 u

Quality over Quantity.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

no good aussie time clans.

but #NPO has midweeks very often and it is australian time friendly which is good <3

basically, if you love to p2p pk, join NPO at www.npo-rs.com

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

• 3 weeks later...