Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

**** Happens; EoP's Saturday

Milky

We heard that Zenith had crashed a fight between NME and WAR near GDZ, so bein the good lads we were, we went up to AC. We rushed in and killed Zenith, and suddenly NME started attacking us. Unhappy at this ungratefulness, we then also killed NME, and chased the stragglers of both clans down to single.

You killed NME alright, after fighting WAR, then R, then Z, here's our ending opts ;)

111112162608.png

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, i think its pointless to add 'fights' for clans that run instantly, im guessing u just do it to make your topic look big and action packed but i see it almost as an act of 'desperation'

sorry but just my opinion, as it hurts my head having to read thru a bunch of worthless fights to get to the actual ones :whistling:

nice topic tho, lots of work put into it

kinda like your p2p topics for the last year where you just crash everyone and brag about it? :mellow:

I don't get why you rushed us when we're in single and had like 18-20, and killed no one..

that was when marty took our ts down, we just told everyone to run into single before we got rushed with no audio, and you happened to be there, lol.

considering you teamed with zenith last week i don't have much sympathy regardless.

you know what nme did when our ts went down? stayed in multi and got ready to fight l0l

next time you guys get scared and run into solo dont write that into your topic

looks like you had a rough day, nice slump eop

111112180120.png

just because 20 people skipped the trip to play mw3/skyrim we are slumping? Hilarious too hear that from you tho, since your average pull is 32 l0l

Don't even use that as an excuse man.....

EVERY OTHER CLAN COULD USE IT AS AN EXCUSE ASWELL, BUT THEY AREN'T!!!!!

idk y u posted like 4 times about this, nowhere did it say that other clans didn't have the same problem, so calm down sonnie

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

looks like you had a rough day, nice slump eop

111112180120.png

just because 20 people skipped the trip to play mw3/skyrim we are slumping? Hilarious too hear that from you tho, since your average pull is 32 l0l

Don't even use that as an excuse man.....

EVERY OTHER CLAN COULD USE IT AS AN EXCUSE ASWELL, BUT THEY AREN'T!!!!!

not using it as an excuse doe, just stating a fact :thumbsup:

qOY7v.png

Marty is a ******, I never liked that about him. If you hit my clan say goodbye to your site and ts!

marty took of Eop's ts because they took his admin rank away(of the ts HE owns)

Thats because his name was Shokh on it, a rank misunderstood and took it

in his description it says Marty. you telling me Eop ranks cant read?

He didnt physically right click and take his rank, he removed it on the server group interface

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Tbh, i think its pointless to add 'fights' for clans that run instantly, im guessing u just do it to make your topic look big and action packed but i see it almost as an act of 'desperation'

sorry but just my opinion, as it hurts my head having to read thru a bunch of worthless fights to get to the actual ones :whistling:

kinda like your p2p topics for the last year where you just crash everyone and brag about it? :mellow:

I don't get why you rushed us when we're in single and had like 18-20, and killed no one..

that was when marty took our ts down, we just told everyone to run into single before we got rushed with no audio, and you happened to be there, lol.

considering you teamed with zenith last week i don't have much sympathy regardless.

you know what nme did when our ts went down? stayed in multi and got ready to fight l0l

ye bro u guys r so brave on runescape rif rof, considering that we hit you on average 3-4 times a trip and then u cry about how we bully u and threaten to put spies into our clan for other clans, maybe you should consider a change of strategy because all NME's crying is making my screen wet

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

ye bro u guys r so brave on runescape rif rof, considering that we hit you on average 3-4 times a trip and then u cry about how we bully u and threaten to put spies into our clan for other clans, maybe you should consider a change of strategy because all NME's crying is making my screen wet

I see no NME crying sir. I see a few eop mad though.

and why change our strategy? We're the ones with a positive kdr

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

i dunno whats more laughable, the fact that you think you crashing us when we're fighting three other clans is hitting us legit, or the fact that you think we need a change of strategy when we shitfist you every legit scrap? lol

derp

lol mm cant take a loss

but we won

You didn't win m8ie as your own vid shows you lost. we didn't have 65 tho, we had 57 at the fight and you had 60.. more propagenda and at the end of your vid it shows the mm ls alliance, double facepalm to mm

qOY7v.png

i dunno whats more laughable, the fact that you think you crashing us when we're fighting three other clans is hitting us legit, or the fact that you think we need a change of strategy when we shitfist you every legit scrap? lol

i dunno whats more laughable, the fact you think i care whether we crash you or hit you legit, or that you think your clan even has the balls to give us a legit scrap :teehee:

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

i dunno whats more laughable, the fact you think i care whether we crash you or hit you legit, or that you think your clan even has the balls to give us a legit scrap :teehee:

l0l maybe if you niggas stepped outta single this trip we coulda seen whose balls are bigger

derp

lol mm cant take a loss

but we won

You didn't win m8ie as your own vid shows you lost. we didn't have 65 tho, we had 57 at the fight and you had 60.. more propagenda and at the end of your vid it shows the mm ls alliance, double facepalm to mm

We peaked at 50 and had 45 at the fight.

Yep, we lost. This pic even proves it more

111112230055.png

And for the opts, while i was returning and I saw solo quickchat that you had 63, derp!

l0l maybe if you niggas stepped outta single this trip we coulda seen whose balls are bigger

111112175029.png

u mean like dis

ahahahaha

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png