Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

**** Happens; EoP's Saturday

Milky

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how all the members of the clans we smashed today are on this topic crying about it, it's just a game lmfao if you don't like getting hit in the wildy go do inners or someshet.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Lmfao at all the haters. You guys get so damn mad that it makes you and your clan look pathetic. It's the wilderness, anything goes.... the people crying the most are NME, and we didn't even target them when we crashed the first fight...i know getting crashed can be frustrating but honestly, you guys have crashed fights before so why are you acting like it's something new. The trip is over, and some of your members are still baiting our topic...I have alot of friends in NME and well, hopefully it stays that way. If you want to crash us, then do it, we'll either win 2v1 or call an AC...and just turn this into a giant crash war....but I don't see that happening because it's simply not worth it...just stop whining on our topic please. That goes for every hating clan, especially the ones that talk **** and expect us not to hit them lmao.

People gotta learn to chill out...i suggest smoking more dope or something, other than that...good luck to everybody on todays P2P trip, especially TLP. ;)

thekingu.png

Maybe get a new TS3 Host? If you need 1, let me know; I can get a free 100-slot on a London server, includes a DDOS mitigation system; I also host several other clans as well. As far as the webhosting is concerned; you guys can just host that on any free site hoster with mySQL available and it'd be just fine as long as you remember to change your nameservers for your domain.

Just remember to backup the SQL databases and just import it back; along with transferring the files.

Better sooner rather than later; that NME kid is short tempered and will obv. down your ****.

Lmfao at all the haters. You guys get so damn mad that it makes you and your clan look pathetic. It's the wilderness, anything goes.... the people crying the most are NME, and we didn't even target them when we crashed the first fight...i know getting crashed can be frustrating but honestly, you guys have crashed fights before so why are you acting like it's something new. The trip is over, and some of your members are still baiting our topic...I have alot of friends in NME and well, hopefully it stays that way. If you want to crash us, then do it, we'll either win 2v1 or call an AC...and just turn this into a giant crash war....but I don't see that happening because it's simply not worth it...just stop whining on our topic please. That goes for every hating clan, especially the ones that talk **** and expect us not to hit them lmao.

People gotta learn to chill out...i suggest smoking more dope or something, other than that...good luck to everybody on todays P2P trip, especially TLP. ;)

NME was on a roll....we didnt need any help, we had already took 2 clans on in 1 invi and would of beat zenith too but you crashed. >.>

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Action I spose, didn't look like too great of a trip though

111112180758.png

Good fight today and "gl tomorrow" :whistling:

bad trip is bad, better luck next time eop

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Once you step back from the situation and really take a look at it you will see that NME is crying about being hit in the Wilderness..

:mellow:

lol once you step back from the situation and really take a look at it you will see that EoP is incapable of fighting 1v1 legit in multi..

:mellow:

Expected a topic with little truth. Was not disappointed.

everything that has been wrote here is the full 100% truth m8ie, we also backed it up w/ pics/vids keep trying :thumbsup:

Sorry Dennis but it's not. I'll just give you on example and move on. When Eop crashed NME vs Z NME didnt hit Eop, we dipped west with 37, there's a picture i posted a few pages earlier proving it, meaning that in 3 fights and a crash we still left with a good majority of our members. You also didn't "kill Enemy" there obviously.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

The funny part was that you had several invites with you LOL!

(16:30:07) <Zach|0mg> u apped?????????

(16:30:34) <kse> clan friend

(16:30:38) <Zach|0mg> L 0 L

(16:30:49) <kse> =0?

Clan friends are allowed to come to pk trips, since clan friends are related to EoP they are nowhere close to invites. keep trying to look for more excuses retard

l0gla0l0hla0hl0alha0lha0hh0al0l0l0l and is TR members clan friends as well??

TR? there wasn't any tr member at our trip? nor do we have a tr clan friend

qOY7v.png

The funny part was that you had several invites with you LOL!

(16:30:07) <Zach|0mg> u apped?????????

(16:30:34) <kse> clan friend

(16:30:38) <Zach|0mg> L 0 L

(16:30:49) <kse> =0?

Clan friends are allowed to come to pk trips, since clan friends are related to EoP they are nowhere close to invites. keep trying to look for more excuses retard

l0gla0l0hla0hl0alha0lha0hh0al0l0l0l and is TR members clan friends as well??

TR? there wasn't any tr member at our trip? nor do we have a tr clan friend

Decent pull, gr8 trip , did work, was fun chasing Zenith forcing them to stay in single and in lobby.

hmmm. B)