Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday - 11/13/11

Adrian-

T9i6P.png
tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

twolfsig.png

Sunday October 13h 2011, The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 50 members for our weekly P2P PK Trip.

J1plA.png

tvid.png

T9i6P.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

We heard of Fatality lurking around west of GDZ, so we hopped at new gate rushing west towards the hut. Easily specing out the few that didn't log out or run, we got a fall in and dipped. Free loot and kdr eh?

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs New Pure Order vs Tribulation

Banking our good ol' loots from Fatality, we headed back out with a run-in vs New Pure order who had slightly a bit more than us. We defend dwarves in a north to spread where when we heard they were rushing from the north instead, we quickly did some adjustments and the fight got underway. Hitting the few clumps along the lava lines we quickly gained the upper hand, with our friends Eruption of Pures running from us with a +5 all day, they thought it'd be smart to attempt to crash us, so we pushed the remaining New Pure Order north towards the gap before a crash. To our surprise Tribulation rushed, staying North of gap, with New Pure Order cleared and Tribulation directly north of us, we quickly pushed through with the remaining opts left and i'd like to call it a rather walk in the park clearing Tribulation in about a minute on the same inventory, thanks for the fight.

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Fatality

Once again the brave soldiers of The Last Pures headed back, with our KDR already higher than most clans (EoP, etc.) all we wanted was action. We found out about Fatality crashing a fight consisting of Intense Redemption, Zenith, Corrupt Pures, so we decided to show up and join in on the fun they were having with out us. We hopped inside corp and made our spread, rushing Fatality full force. The fight went on for about a couple of minutes, when the remaining Fatality were running into singles and we heard Havoc were sitting at stairs attempting to gwas, so we cleared the remaining Fatality in single and headed back into multi awaiting upon a rush from Havoc on top of the stairs but apparently the wheel chairs weren't stair lift supported this week.

wheelchair_20animated_1_.gif

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Havoc

Not pleased with the juniors interrupting our fight last time around we decided to pay them a visit. We didn't have to do much scouting nor talking seeing as we knew where to find them, stairs, so we logged out directly on top of them, after about a good 5 minutes of some detective work being attempted by Loki, we immediately received their new world, logging in and spec'ing most of them before they relogged and were told to log into random worlds and walk down ;[

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs Eruption of Pures

With EoP already having a terrible trip constantly getting railed by a 15 man main clan, and every other clan already ending. We decided we'd stop by and say hi despite being down 5-10 people. We found them around 13 ports, and honestly, rushing in with such high hopes of an intense fight being down 5-10 people and having it last around 40 seconds before most of them ran down hopping the ditch was just disappointing. We simply followed down to level 1 getting our free KDR when before we knew it, they were all behind the ditch flaming without gear, lol. Thanks for the fight bros.

tmed.png
(Not in order, picture dump)

btbFT.png
111113175803.png
qupd8.png
111113180232.png
26452045.png
91332289.png
111113170745.png
111113170745.png
50260441p.png
50260441p.png
64206705.png
60963001.png
65207817.png
Hm7V2.png
1gOCc.png
L3rtx.png
3nW2M.png
MtfWS.png

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Trip looked okay.

I love how much you guys were complaning yesterday about how much eop baits you and stuff yet you just do it right back. Just as bad as dem fellas.

Hope you had a fun weekend.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Trip looked okay.

I love how much you guys were complaning yesterday about how much eop baits you and stuff yet you just do it right back. Just as bad as dem fellas.

tumblr_ln53yeIWso1qi8rx4o1_500.jpg

xkf9J.png

GF Everyone. GJ TLP

~~ KEEP THIS FLAME FREE ~~

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

L

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

You didn't even fight us today? you killed maybe 2 of our members who were late to logg out lol.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Trip looked okay.

tumblr_ln53yeIWso1qi8rx4o1_500.jpg

pipe-down.gif

Pipe down!

You didn't even fight us today? you killed maybe 2 of our members who were late to logg out lol.

:hint:

Anyways we killed quite a few of you tbh for how quickly the lobby music started playing in ts. Every other 5minutes -.-

did you really just make up an entire fight against us? desperate times lmfao

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I sense something!!!!

xkf9J.png

did you really just make up an entire fight against us? desperate times lmfao

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I sense something!!!!

what is it lassy did jimmy fall down a well!?@

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg