Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pink Clay #1

Pepe

pic of kdr plz?

y eop no ever use in topic!!

SOmeone asked for the KDR List

111113175746.png

Strange...they're blaming the .89 on mains, like no1 else got hit by them rofl

Just like yesterday 'every1 was playing mw3'.

Boys...sons...of eruption of pures...you aren't the only clan in runescape lol, stop looking for excuses for everything and play the game

I'm guessing the .89 kd is from 1 iteming if I had to take a shot, that or you got beat down by a clan

jus sayin'

NAH BRO THEY WERE 1 ITEMING THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF M8..

Lol :thumbsup:

not saying we are proud of it, also its hilarious as you always start to 1item maul after losing 4 return sets.

Please show me pics of me 1 iteming with maul lmfao..

Oh, i forgot using monk robes and a str amy changes everything

qOY7v.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pic of kdr plz?

111113175746.png

Boys...sons...of eruption of pures...you aren't the only clan in runescape lol, stop looking for excuses for everything and play the game

I'm guessing the .89 kd is from 1 iteming if I had to take a shot, that or you got beat down by a clan

jus sayin'

Just like for the past 6 months of you getting raped by everyone in F2P was because "you don't care about it anymore", and ya no other pure clan got hit in single 4 times by KO, it's not an excuse its an explanation, unlike the "we don't care about f2p" excuse which is just exactly that.

And sorry but who beat us down today? Was it you hitting 5 people that hadn't logged out after we killed MM? Or was it TLP killing a handful of people after our bs fest, either way sounds like you both had boring trips with no fights and so instead you gotta come on here and flame our kdr because we actually went out and did **** instead of being concerned with how our kdr would look on our pw topic, but i guess some clans are more desperate for momentum :teehee:

If we didn't care about F2p, we wouldn't go out on Saturdays and kill you guys every weekend :thumbsup:

I don't know who beat you down, I was merely suggesting it as you K.D is negative :teehee:. Our trip was quite action packed, we just didn't get 'fights' because the clans with the same opts as us hid from us all day :rolleyes: :whistling: so we were forced to destroy everything else in the wilderness, including the mains you sit on your topic crying about to blame. Obviously you aren't concerned about your KDR, as the majority of your trips it's negative which is shameful when you have had opts on everyone, including us of recent times. It is easily explained by you guys not knowing how to use your #s, and going up against something you can't handle, if anyone is desperate for momentum, it's you guys as you are losing it fast :thumbsup:

Btw, 1 iteming other pure clans isn't cool mate, might wanna rethink your actions before you bring more disgrace to the Pure Community that you have already done with the amount of **** you talk on PW

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

pic of kdr plz?

111113175746.png

jus sayin'

Just like for the past 6 months of you getting raped by everyone in F2P was because "you don't care about it anymore", and ya no other pure clan got hit in single 4 times by KO, it's not an excuse its an explanation, unlike the "we don't care about f2p" excuse which is just exactly that.

And sorry but who beat us down today? Was it you hitting 5 people that hadn't logged out after we killed MM? Or was it TLP killing a handful of people after our bs fest, either way sounds like you both had boring trips with no fights and so instead you gotta come on here and flame our kdr because we actually went out and did **** instead of being concerned with how our kdr would look on our pw topic, but i guess some clans are more desperate for momentum :teehee:

We had just as many kills as your clan and didn't die as much though?

Oh so funny, pic was taken after 1iteming your clan for 10mins m8

Actually you "one itemed" us 15 minutes after the time ended...

111113195151.png

Thats what it would have been after we killed you

You are retarded

pic of kdr plz?

111113175746.png

jus sayin'

Beat down as in owned lol.. And raped in f2p lol what? We didn't have a boring trip though we got lot's of loot and hardly died lol.. What do we need momentum for our trips have been positive kdr the last like 2 months lmfao. Maybe if we decline more apps they'll join you & you'll give us fights in p2p man.

pic of kdr plz?

111113175746.png

jus sayin'

If we didn't care about F2p, we wouldn't go out on Saturdays and kill you guys every weekend :thumbsup:

I don't know who beat you down, I was merely suggesting it as you K.D is negative :teehee:. Our trip was quite action packed, we just didn't get 'fights' because the clans with the same opts as us hid from us all day :rolleyes: :whistling: so we were forced to destroy everything else in the wilderness, including the mains you sit on your topic crying about to blame. Obviously you aren't concerned about your KDR, as the majority of your trips it's negative which is shameful when you have had opts on everyone, including us of recent times. It is easily explained by you guys not knowing how to use your #s, and going up against something you can't handle, if anyone is desperate for momentum, it's you guys as you are losing it fast :thumbsup:

Btw, 1 iteming other pure clans isn't cool mate, might wanna rethink your actions before you bring more disgrace to the Pure Community that you have already done with the amount of **** you talk on PW

Actually the majority of trips lately its been positive, i think yesterday and today were the first negative ones in quite a while, but yeh i don't really care regardless, because i do this **** for fun, not to save 40k return sets.

We used our numbers quite well, killed MM repeatedly while not getting hit by any pure clans, and considering we pulled the same today as we have for pretty much every sunday for the past 6 weeks, i'd say we're doing fine for momentum, but its interesting that the first decent f2p trip you have in 6 months you suddenly come in here talking **** as if in a few weeks you won't be back to the 'we don't care about this or that' excuse.

Anyway i got better **** to do than argue with you over how my trip went, see you in #bible **** if u want some further roasting :tito:

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

pic of kdr plz?

111113175746.png

jus sayin'

NAH BRO THEY WERE 1 ITEMING THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF M8..

Lol :thumbsup:

not saying we are proud of it, also its hilarious as you always start to 1item maul after losing 4 return sets.

Please show me pics of me 1 iteming with maul lmfao..

Oh, i forgot using monk robes and a str amy changes everything

Pic of monk robes and str ammy? think you might have me confused with jonty solo or tayyab man.

pic of kdr plz?

111113175746.png

jus sayin'

Actually the majority of trips lately its been positive, i think yesterday and today were the first negative ones in quite a while, but yeh i don't really care regardless, because i do this **** for fun, not to save 40k return sets.

We used our numbers quite well, killed MM repeatedly while not getting hit by any pure clans, and considering we pulled the same today as we have for pretty much every sunday for the past 6 weeks, i'd say we're doing fine for momentum, but its interesting that the first decent f2p trip you have in 6 months you suddenly come in here talking **** as if in a few weeks you won't be back to the 'we don't care about this or that' excuse.

Anyway i got better **** to do than argue with you over how my trip went, see you in #bible **** if u want some further roasting :tito:

and the loser walks away

expected better :whistling:

Exposing the truth hurts some people, almost as much as being afraid to admit a loss.

Lying on your 'aftermath' topic does nothing for you, as was shown by MM when they used to post here. You're only digging your own grave if you continue to do it.

Your members know it, I know it, the rest of the community knows it, anyone that exposes it you try to shut down but are just horrible at it...'gl next weekend' can only go so far my children

#s don't lie, mate, the picture posted shows you had more deaths than kills...how is that a successful trip? sorry, you may want us to think it is but we know the truth

Take shots at me and my clan all you want, all I gotta say is positive KDR for 2 months straight, not a single loss...and we don't even have to lie on our pw topics

13[12Sun13] 13[12191:12081:125313] <04@[Foe]Kyle|Bbl> [EoP]Adam you're horrible at this xD

13[12Sun13] 13[12191:12091:122313] <04@[EoP]Jonty> na kyle im roastin u i just got other **** to do

13[12Sun13] 13[12191:12091:122713] <04@[EoP]Jonty> got exams 2moro and ****

13[12Sun13] 13[12191:12091:124313] <04@[EoP]Jonty> if u wana continue flamin our topic have fun lilguy, dunno y u so made tho

I thought it was just rumors that Jonty went on other Eop member's accounts

Bit lame lol, ah well; must need to go on their accounts to reinforce himself on here if he feels he needs support! :D

Wish everybody would just chill out haha. KDR is cool and all but theres no reason to flame over it, smoe people are getting off-topic so say your good fights and move on haha. Thanks to MM for the fights, unfortunate about KO but eh, it's not the end of the world. We had fun so thats all that matters.

P.S: Cheers to FOE for the ultra sexy KDR haha. :)

No more flame please! :wub:

thekingu.png