Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

KDR Trips?

`Peter

**** the Kdr Thing, it really ruined clan pking, it aint easy for clans with 50+ to go in the wildy and pick of the lil guys all day, and even if you did have a bad kdr, that doesn't manage how accurate your topic is or not, (example) Tlp could clear out Zentih and then get crashed and wiped out by foe- If they put in there topic "Zenith Cleared" and Leave out the Foe Crashing part its auto flame quote "hope you had fun...your kdr shows u didnt" **** it

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

**** the Kdr Thing, it really ruined clan pking, it aint hard for clans with 50+ to go in the wildy and pick of the lil guys all day, and even if you did have a bad kdr, that doesn't manage how accurate your topic is or not, (example) Tlp could clear out Zentih/fi/ir/v and then get crashed and wiped out by foe and some how wound up with a negative kdr due to 1 item returning- If they put in there topic "All Cleared" and Leave out the Foe Crashing part its auto flame quote "hope you had fun...your kdr shows u didnt" **** it

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Don't really like it,

Your clan had a fun trip,

Your k/d is -1.0,

all of a sudden your clan had a bad trip...

y do u care what other clans think? if u had a good trip who the **** cares what they think, the kdr just helps to establish whos on top for that day + proove pw topics wrong/right

Shows who had the better trip and didn't, but as for clans who make topics with 50 more deaths than kills, I just don't understand.

Maybe they had great fights but just got crashed. They returned probably to get the crashers and got crashed again.

Who gives a damn let them post their topics.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

2-3hr return fights wit pures? ur thinkin about mains

i think its a good thing, sperates the men from the lilguys, and also shows how accurate peoples pw topics are

i was being modest. we had a 4 hour return fight in the summer with zenith at nw bh.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

2-3hr return fights wit pures? ur thinkin about mains

i think its a good thing, sperates the men from the lilguys, and also shows how accurate peoples pw topics are

i was being modest. we had a 4 hour return fight in the summer with zenith at nw bh.

We had a 1 hr+ return fight like 2 weeks ago with Mm in p2p. still managed positive kdr. We also fought eop for like fkn 4 hrs in f2p lmao.

Return fights are just stupid, clans come to snipe, mains come to snipe, clans blame each other then they get on their mains, then it turns to who can 1 item the longest.

Don't understand how it means bigger clans bully smaller clans, it's about who is the best. If you are the best, you kill the clans that are not as good as you, that's how it has always been. If you're fed up of being beaten by bigger clans, avoid them & step your game up so you can compete with them. **** won't change because you don't like being hit by bigger clans, only your clan can change to put up a better fight instead of you all crying about it.

KDR means absolutely nothing, I've been out on amazing trips and smashed almost everyone, then somebody with more opts comes in and clears us up so our KDR goes down. It doesn't mean nothing, it just means that another clan has killed more people than others, making them superior.

Don't understand how it means bigger clans bully smaller clans, it's about who is the best. If you are the best, you kill the clans that are not as good as you, that's how it has always been. If you're fed up of being beaten by bigger clans, avoid them & step your game up so you can compete with them. **** won't change because you don't like being hit by bigger clans, only your clan can change to put up a better fight instead of you all crying about it.

KDR means absolutely nothing, I've been out on amazing trips and smashed almost everyone, then somebody with more opts comes in and clears us up so our KDR goes down. It doesn't mean nothing, it just means that another clan has killed more people than others, making them superior.

Have to agree. People seem to be blaming the KDR system for ruining things, when realistically it's been like this for a while. And if clans are that concerned with your KDR you're doing it wrong, what matters is having fun and if it gets you a nice KDR along the way so be it.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Some clans just try to crash little clans who pull 20v20 when they have 50+, other clans like FOE/EOP/MM are still doing the same thing

Some clans just like to hit the clans who think they're better to shut them up :teehee: also crashing little clans = free loot no1 can argue against free loot!

Also I don't blame FOE for crashing/killing clans with lower opts, TLP have been doing it for awhile and it's fun/profit. To anyone who doesn't like getting hit by clans that are stronger or have more #s then don't walk into the wilderness.

:)