Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

KDR Trips?

`Peter

How do you think the new KDR system for clans will affect trips from now on? Seeing the recent trip topics it seems like there are less of the 2-3 hour return fights the summer was known for and more of quick hits and especially crashing.

Seems like trip topics are now more about who has the better KDR and I have no problem with that, but just wana know what you guys think and what you would like to see change.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Some clans seem to have changed the way they run trips since KDR rankings came out, and would rather spend 40 minutes sitting in single and 5 minutes crashing a fight or hitting a low pulling clan so they can have a nice kdr, as opposed to going out and getting stuck into clusters and not worrying about how you do, just having fun.

Doesn't really matter to us as aslong as members have fun on trips, we'll keep doing well, more important to us is having fun and action than saving onto our return sets, but we normally manage to do both pretty well anyway.

Also, now if you post a pw topic with less than a 1.0 kdr, your trip was apparantley a failure, at least in the eyes of the clans who revolve their trips around them.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Some clans seem to have changed the way they run trips since KDR rankings came out, and would rather spend 40 minutes sitting in single and 5 minutes crashing a fight or hitting a low pulling clan so they can have a nice kdr, as opposed to going out and getting stuck into clusters and not worrying about how you do, just having fun.

Doesn't really matter to us as aslong as members have fun on trips, we'll keep doing well, more important to us is having fun and action than saving onto our return sets, but we normally manage to do both pretty well anyway.

Also, now if you post a pw topic with less than a 1.0 kdr, your trip was apparantley a failure, at least in the eyes of the clans who revolve their trips around them.

And when EoP has a massive kdr I expect to see that all over the topic.

On topic though, I think the kdr tool is pretty neat, let's you know how well your trip went. I think that you don't see the 2-3 hour run ins anymore is because school is in session and people don't have the time to **** about in a 2 hour fight on top of a 2 hour trip, with the course work.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

On topic though, I think the kdr tool is pretty neat, let's you know how well your trip went. I think that you don't see the 2-3 hour run ins anymore is because school is in session and people don't have the time to **** about in a 2 hour fight on top of a 2 hour trip, with the course work.

true true

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Return fights are **** anyway, mains come, clans accuse eachother that its their means & then bring their own lol.

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

true true

Above ^ rest speaks for itself

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

It separates the liers from the good pkers

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Directed to foe ye, sorry our members can tank sorry our members are good at p2p sorry our members don't 1 item. We don't sit in single 40 mins lmfao. We kill people is that not what wilderness & pk trips are for? :whistling: Ye it's kind of easy to keep returns sets up when your returns are monk robes cmaul or msb dds blk chaps, and f2p well anyone can return for hours there lol.

We go out to pk have fun, get loot, and at the same time we keep our kdr positive. :thumbsup:

Not a big fan of it, I prefer the old days of returning your bollocks off to win fights for your clans, which returns are meant for. With the KDR **** people just hit clans with 20~ less than them then dip before they get crashed themselves. More pkris need to start happening get that adrenaline rush back into trips again.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard