Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to 1 def pures:

MarK.

Well now that turmoil is accepted pretty much everywhere (with a few exceptions like NME, TH, The-clan-who-must-not-be-named), what makes you stay 1 defence? And why do you choose to remain in clans that are over 50% turm pures?

With so many kids making turmoil pures now, I wouldn't be surprised to see the community split into Pures/Turm/Zerk.

45w2jk.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that turmoil is accepted pretty much everywhere, what makes you stay 1 defence?

It's pure.

And why do you choose to remain in clans that are over 50% turm pures?

I don't. My clan doesn't accept anyone over 20 defense and have a defense average in the single digits.

Well now that turmoil is accepted pretty much everywhere, what makes you stay 1 defence?

It's pure.

And why do you choose to remain in clans that are over 50% turm pures?

I don't. My clan doesn't accept anyone over 20 defense and have a defense average in the single digits.

You are the 1%

45w2jk.gif

I'm just not looking to have turmoil yet, I don't think turmoil is wrong on a pure, it's a game and people have the right to have their account as they wish. With steel titan I tend to compensate for not having turmoil in the wild, I mainly pk in multi and always make bank.

I stay in a turmoil clan not because of what accounts are there, but because of the people that are there. TR just happens to own with a lot of turmoil.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

If I would have left my clan because of the defence requirements, I would have no clans to choose from. There is only one clan that doesn't allow mithril.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I stay 1 defense because i'm old school but i respect everyone's choice to alter their account however they desire. I personally think a lot of kids end up getting 13 defence or something and then go for 20 or 30 or 35 because they can still get accepted. Unquested defence is just bad lol, back in 06 no one would accept a guy running around in addy as a pure. Times change i guess.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 defense so i can pk and fight other pures, also im more of a f2p person and 1 defense is good, monk robes own, also if your good, it wouldn't be much of a hindrance.

And why i stay in my clan eop, well thats where the majority of control headed (allot quit rs/went main) and i enjoy the clan too.

If I would have left my clan because of the defence requirements, I would have no clans to choose from. There is only one clan that doesn't allow mithril.

The difference between 20 defence and 30 is huge, and 20 defence has been accepted in pure clans since the early days

45w2jk.gif