Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs Eop P2P Prep

Halloween

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I managed to download TS3 at school to call for you quarterwits lol

Was me nub, lost?

no zack and mack did both u suck lol

OT: my vid owns

lol mack was calling individual piles and yelling over people. Me and Dave were actually calling good lol.

Dave never called for Outbreak :ohmy:

Nice job Havoc

cuz outbreak needed calling? x_X One of the reasons I left Outbreak was because how stupid winning minis was, no one had to call and everyone could snipe and still win

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was me nub, lost?

lol mack was calling individual piles and yelling over people. Me and Dave were actually calling good lol.

Nice job Havoc

cuz outbreak needed calling? x_X One of the reasons I left Outbreak was because how stupid winning minis was, no one had to call and everyone could snipe and still win

That is true if were fighting pure clans...but fighting NP, TG and even main clans like HF or Px with 45def caps, you would need calling and piling. Not sure if u went to any of them

p2p20v20pure.png

expected, wish you could have pulled those numbers yesterday :P

Wish you could give us a p2p one.

wish we could fight similar based clans in p2p, not clans that have focused the last 1 year on p2p <_<

You act like we touch the f2p servers lol? All in fun, and you can't give us one? <_<

we do fight you at pcl, its not like we completely avoid you :verymad:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

That is true if were fighting pure clans...but fighting NP, TG and even main clans like HF or Px with 45def caps, you would need calling and piling. Not sure if u went to any of them

Yah vs mains we needed calling, but vs other pure teams/clans honestly it was just boring as hell lol I can only imagine, and thinking about it I know it's a fact, the kids who are enjoying it the most are the ones who used to be ****** at minis. I remember when Outbreak started it used to have a realistic mini team, you know actual pures before free trade hit with overloads? I don't know why kids like mini'ing with sniping only, just brid if that's what you like. Then again, a lot of you guys are **** at bridding too

Edit- I don't mean to be too offensive, but I just really dislike these new gen miniers

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

Yah vs mains we needed calling, but vs other pure teams/clans honestly it was just boring as hell lol I can only imagine, and thinking about it I know it's a fact, the kids who are enjoying it the most are the ones who used to be ****** at minis. I remember when Outbreak started it used to have a realistic mini team, you know actual pures before free trade hit with overloads? I don't know why kids like mini'ing with sniping only, just brid if that's what you like. Then again, a lot of you guys are **** at bridding too

Edit- I don't mean to be too offensive, but I just really dislike these new gen miniers

Yeah I agree with you minis were fun back then but this new **** is pretty boring. Running around d scimming then hitting with 5 mauls is lame. Doesn't even show who's better, whoever gets first scim and highest hit stacks wins. Not only that but minis vs these new gen miniers just turns into a flame war. :whistling:

Gj havoc.

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

I remember for the short time u were in Outbreak you would constantly be sniping everyone so idk why your going on about sniping. We barely snipe anyways.

The new gen miniers came around when ovls,turm and dung were released. 800+gs specs, Scim to mauls, d spear to maul, sol specs off etc... If you cant adapt to clw, or you just dont like it, then dont mini.

All i know is im having fun, and if your not then your doin something wrong.

p2p20v20pure.png

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

I remember for the short time u were in Outbreak you would constantly be sniping everyone so idk why your going on about sniping. We barely snipe anyways.

The new gen miniers came around when ovls,turm and dung were released. 800+gs specs, Scim to mauls, d spear to maul, sol specs off etc... If you cant adapt to clw, or you just dont like it, then dont mini.

I agree with loki on this one, all it is now is a bunch of idiots running around with their c maul and 30 def. Anyone can be "good" at tanking, or mini'ing for that matter.

It was a lot more fun before all the new ****. Now you even have clans made up of completely terrible people, who win a lot because the fact that they're all 35 defence fighting pures(not naming anyone)

Mini's aren't mini's anymore, they're more of max hits fights.

P.S. Loki doesn't mini :P

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

What r u talking about, other than rich ive lead more winning minis for outbreak then anyone else

lKtdS.png

nrlh7.gif

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

What r u talking about, other than rich ive lead more winning minis for outbreak then anyone else

:rofl:

Ok cutie, whatever you say

p2p20v20pure.png

Was me nub, lost?

Nice job Havoc

That's the thing, I only did it because I missed being able to nrange, and I knew the team was built on stupid factors like levels over skill so I did it, knowing we would win anyway. Whenever we needed to try hard (sad that we even needed to do that) I did mage, and I did something the cunts of Outbreak never did, mass maged. Got called out for it because the idiots who thought they were "calling" said it was sniping.

And no, the new gen mini'ers came out when rsbuddy became extremely more popular around march

111106164814.png

hsig1.png