Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs Eop P2P Prep

Halloween

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I managed to download TS3 at school to call for you quarterwits lol

Was me nub, lost?

no zack and mack did both u suck lol

OT: my vid owns

lol mack was calling individual piles and yelling over people. Me and Dave were actually calling good lol.

Dave never called for Outbreak :ohmy:

Nice job Havoc

cuz outbreak needed calling? x_X One of the reasons I left Outbreak was because how stupid winning minis was, no one had to call and everyone could snipe and still win

That is true if were fighting pure clans...but fighting NP, TG and even main clans like HF or Px with 45def caps, you would need calling and piling. Not sure if u went to any of them

Yah vs mains we needed calling, but vs other pure teams/clans honestly it was just boring as hell lol I can only imagine, and thinking about it I know it's a fact, the kids who are enjoying it the most are the ones who used to be ****** at minis. I remember when Outbreak started it used to have a realistic mini team, you know actual pures before free trade hit with overloads? I don't know why kids like mini'ing with sniping only, just brid if that's what you like. Then again, a lot of you guys are **** at bridding too

Edit- I don't mean to be too offensive, but I just really dislike these new gen miniers

I remember for the short time u were in Outbreak you would constantly be sniping everyone so idk why your going on about sniping. We barely snipe anyways.

The new gen miniers came around when ovls,turm and dung were released. 800+gs specs, Scim to mauls, d spear to maul, sol specs off etc... If you cant adapt to clw, or you just dont like it, then dont mini.

All i know is im having fun, and if your not then your doin something wrong.

That's the thing, I only did it because I missed being able to nrange, and I knew the team was built on stupid factors like levels over skill so I did it, knowing we would win anyway. Whenever we needed to try hard (sad that we even needed to do that) I did mage, and I did something the cunts of Outbreak never did, mass maged. Got called out for it because the idiots who thought they were "calling" said it was sniping.

And no, the new gen mini'ers came out when rsbuddy became extremely more popular around march

Got 'em, Loki number #1, dont fuc with him ;)

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Good thing I managed to download TS3 at school to call for you quarterwits lol

Was me nub, lost?

no zack and mack did both u suck lol

OT: my vid owns

lol mack was calling individual piles and yelling over people. Me and Dave were actually calling good lol.

Dave never called for Outbreak :ohmy:

Nice job Havoc

cuz outbreak needed calling? x_X One of the reasons I left Outbreak was because how stupid winning minis was, no one had to call and everyone could snipe and still win

That is true if were fighting pure clans...but fighting NP, TG and even main clans like HF or Px with 45def caps, you would need calling and piling. Not sure if u went to any of them

Yah vs mains we needed calling, but vs other pure teams/clans honestly it was just boring as hell lol I can only imagine, and thinking about it I know it's a fact, the kids who are enjoying it the most are the ones who used to be ****** at minis. I remember when Outbreak started it used to have a realistic mini team, you know actual pures before free trade hit with overloads? I don't know why kids like mini'ing with sniping only, just brid if that's what you like. Then again, a lot of you guys are **** at bridding too

Edit- I don't mean to be too offensive, but I just really dislike these new gen miniers

I remember for the short time u were in Outbreak you would constantly be sniping everyone so idk why your going on about sniping. We barely snipe anyways.

The new gen miniers came around when ovls,turm and dung were released. 800+gs specs, Scim to mauls, d spear to maul, sol specs off etc... If you cant adapt to clw, or you just dont like it, then dont mini.

All i know is im having fun, and if your not then your doin something wrong.

That's the thing, I only did it because I missed being able to nrange, and I knew the team was built on stupid factors like levels over skill so I did it, knowing we would win anyway. Whenever we needed to try hard (sad that we even needed to do that) I did mage, and I did something the cunts of Outbreak never did, mass maged. Got called out for it because the idiots who thought they were "calling" said it was sniping.

And no, the new gen mini'ers came out when rsbuddy became extremely more popular around march

March... the time the dungoeneering bot was released and also when 1def dung on minis became popular :whistling:

if you think outbreak was built on levels over skill then thats your opinion. Before we accept kids we test there tanking abilities and watch there performance, regardless of there defence level or there str/range lvls. We can tell the **** kids apart from the good ones.

And the part about "Mass maging", its pretty much useless. All u gotta do is run far away and the person you froze is back to being unfrozen. Wed rather have you actually piling then running around in circles. And if you think Outbreak needs "mass maging" think again.

I didnt mean to spam up a whole page on your topic so ill end with this. If you want to debate about this any further, hit me up for a mini and we can test this "mass maging " hypothesis :thumbsup:

p2p20v20pure.png

March... the time the dungoeneering bot was released and also when 1def dung on minis became popular :whistling:

if you think outbreak was built on levels over skill then thats your opinion. Before we accept kids we test there tanking abilities and watch there performance, regardless of there defence level or there str/range lvls. We can tell the **** kids apart from the good ones.

And the part about "Mass maging", its pretty much useless. All u gotta do is run far away and the person you froze is back to being unfrozen. Wed rather have you actually piling then running around in circles. And if you think Outbreak needs "mass maging" think again.

I didnt mean to spam up a whole page on your topic so ill end with this. If you want to debate about this any further, hit me up for a mini and we can test your mass maging hypothesis :thumbsup:

Your attempt at an 'argument' is very futile. Pretty sure you guys were the worst miniers up until you guys gained a large amount of high leveled pures, in which you then boasted about your high leveled pures. I remember when I went to your 'tank test', I was ******* around the first time and got killed, Rich told Dave "Yo dave I thought you said loki was good" So I proved what a joke of a tank test you guys have and overloaded twice in the middle of my tank test for a good 2minutes, tank tests are outdated.

Mass maging, like I said, is a skill in war. It doesn't need to be used for you guys, like I stated, but it is a very powerful thing to have mass magers on your side for wars. You don't notice this, because all you lead is minis with high leveled pures. This is why you will never be given a good handful of mid 80s pure, and be able to lead them to multiple victories. You lack the leadership, your team consists of individuality.

If you really want to test my hypothesis, try to find a clan who will lend you their members for a day and we can prep. We'll compare leadership abilities.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Get em loki Get em!! Eat that ass up loki get em!

smith3.gif

OT: Goodjob Havoc. And lol at this rangep00n nigguh :teehee:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg