Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL pkri with Enormity (again)

E L U M

Topic purged;

Empress Klar needs to chill a bit and not type novels over Runescape - She is above this.

Glad you had fun today Xl.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I am doing a degree in English Literature, three paragraphs doesn't neccessitate the label of novel. ;)

Nice Tuesday, the detailed topic looks really exciting. Hope to see you again tomorrow

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I am doing a degree in English Literature, three paragraphs doesn't neccessitate a novel. ;)

Nice Tuesday, the detailed topic looks really exciting. Hope to see you again tomorrow

Me Asian so me no speaka frurent Engrish.

p.s.: You're so snide.

p.p.s: *necessitate

I am doing a degree in English Literature, three paragraphs doesn't neccessitate a novel. ;)

How detailed can I make a fight that I wasn't at for the start?

siguoi.png

Which is why I chose English Literature as opposed to English Language. As bob would say, "ZING"

Ps I hope our conversation doesn't have a negative impact on the deep discussion that is bound to be triggered by this thoughtful topic

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

By believing in Narnia.

Which is why I chose English Literature as opposed to English Language. As bob would say, "ZING"

Ps I hope our conversation doesn't have a negative impact on the deep discussion that is bound to be triggered by this thoughtful topic

Well I'm biased, and we're giving the topic free bumps. So in retrospect "we're the good guys".

P.S. What fun is there in studying Archaic Dialect and reading about the testicular functions of Moby ****?

By believing in Narnia.

Well I'm biased, and we're giving the topic free bumps. So in retrospect "we're the good guys".

P.S. What fun is there in studying Archaic Dialect and reading about the testicular functions of Moby ****?

Your not on my level of goodness just yet, I've been free bumping this topic for the last hour. In fact, the halo above my head is glowing as we speak.

Archaic dialect isn't one of my strong points and certainly isn't fun but the course has its + points, mainly my renaissance literature tutor (!!!!) but I digress

I'm sorry for hijacking your topic Elum, Ill ease off and allow your topic to be filled with the usual flame and disagreement from here on out.

Ps furious.. ILY!

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

By believing in Narnia.

Your not on my level of goodness just yet, I've been free bumping this topic for the last hour. In fact, the halo above my head is glowing as we speak.

Archaic dialect isn't one of my strong points and certainly isn't fun but the course has its + points, mainly my renaissance literature tutor (!!!!) but I digress

I'm sorry for hijacking your topic Elum, Ill ease off and allow your topic to be filled with the usual flame and disagreement from here on out.

Ps furious.. ILY!

Now I'm blushing.

Dont know what to say, can't tell if real due to your kdr

Its pretty obvious Nme has a spy in our clan to mess with the kdr. All the spy has to do is leave the clan channel so we can't see them. They go die to whoever and increases our deaths. They made it obvious with todays fight.

siguoi.png

Its pretty obvious Nme has a spy in our clan to mess with the kdr. All the spy has to do is leave the clan channel so we can't see them. They go die to whoever and increases our deaths. They made it obvious with todays fight.

This seems to be the most obvious explanation. :whistling:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Wait till we make our topic today and I'll prove it.

siguoi.png

I don't know anything about this specific situation so I'll pass on any judgments. But in general, with the cold and calculative Machiavellian nature that clanning culture has turned into today (take a look at some of those leaked leadership forums, for example), I believe something like this is highly plausible—if not already occurring then soon to be in the future.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.