Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Archive wowooooooooooooowoo

Omni

Wow kide, I'm sorry dude, I must have completely hated dv at one point or someone did. The Rt is no where to be found. Did an entire search of the forums.

you ******* ******* look harder you ******* ****

this

Doesn't exist, don't think DV had one.

Check if Infection had one here if you have the time. Not sure if we did though, only know we had a Pc one.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Wow kide, I'm sorry dude, I must have completely hated dv at one point or someone did. The Rt is no where to be found. Did an entire search of the forums.

Try search using ''Timbob'' or ''xTimbobx'' as key word, if that doesn't give any result then don't worry about it. I'd be one of the only ones to bother reading it so no big deal, you're still #1 PW hero in my book :D

I'm just glad that someone finally had the time to do this :)

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Check if Infection had one here if you have the time. Not sure if we did though, only know we had a Pc one.

Try search using ''Timbob'' or ''xTimbobx'' as key word, if that doesn't give any result then don't worry about it. I'd be one of the only ones to bother reading it so no big deal, you're still #1 PW hero in my book :D

A no go for either of you, sorry guys.

A no go for either of you, sorry guys.

Thanks for trying. :(

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

iron legion <3 u omni l0l0lk0

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

• 5 months later...

(09:54:53) <@kingrang3194> .rpc

(09:54:54) -PHTP[01]- ** [RIPPURECLANS]: Clans in the rip pure clan list: #Outrage, #CTRL, #Devastation, #Exclusive, #Gravity, #Clan-Df, #Clan_Carnage, #DPures, #CPR, #Tgg, [Type_!Rpc2_For_The_Second_List]

(09:54:56) <@kingrang3194> .rpc2

(09:54:57) -PHTP[01]- ** [RIPPURECLANS2]: Clans in the rip pure clan 2 list: #sko, #Anexity, #Epidemic, #Atrocity, #cs-clan, #iron-legion, #fury-rs, #Perpetual, #xL, [Type_!Rpc3_For_The_third_List]

(09:54:58) <@kingrang3194> .rpc3

(09:54:58) -PHTP[01]- ** [RIPPURECLANS3]: Clans in the rip pure clan 3 list: #Ultimatum, #fearless, #Clan_Carnage, #Pot, #revenge, #bloody-vikingz, #Tribulation, #Enormity, #Massacre, #War-Rs, #Havoc, #inf-rs, #TF, #Lithuanians, #Dutchies

enjoy :)